Conversation Between Dimi and Omega Weapon

110 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Wow. Sounds like you had it rough last year. Good to hear that things are okay now!

And yeah. Haha. Everybody who doesn't have MSN thinks that I've vanished. I'm not as active as I used to be on here. I just occasionally log on and lurk every now and then. Life for me has been going good. I just finished my first year of college. I'm also halfway done with transferring to a university. Its kinda crazy but I'm going to take summer classes to hopefully transfer by next summer or fall. Once that's done, I'm going to take a relaxinnnngggg vacation. Haha
  2. FISHIE! Damn dude it's been a long time!
    Well, things have been extremely terrible last year. I lost my job, broke up with my girlfriend of nearly two years, and had some shitty problems with my family. Everything is ok now though.

What about you dude? I thought you were gone forever! Hell. Good to see Fishie again!
  3. Dude! Welcome back. I didn't get a chance to say it in your welcome thread so I'll say it here. How have things been? (And in case you forgot, my old username was Fishie.)
  4. Congrats on winning!
  5. Fishie! Merry Christmas to you too! May all your wild wishes come true.

6. Join him on his last day before matrimony grabs him by the balls. If you have any questions or concerns or drink recommendations, contact Fish Kelish at 555-7859.
  7. Haha. Yeah, I've seen that clip before, probably one of my favorites, I still have it somewhere on my hard disk. Yeah, you are right, I love downloading the videos I like, that's not legal though. xD
  8. Haha. That was hilarious. It sorta reminds me of this clip with their stealthy-like moves.
  9. Haha. Check this out Fishie: Ninja cat!
    I laughed so hard watching that video.
  10. I stumbled on it originally through Martin about their "End Of The World Predictions" but I didn't actually have a thorough look through the site when I googled Within Temptation and I clicked the link and had a good laugh.

And the guy from Slipknot (So glad I don't remember his name) and Cristina are dating......I hope he falls off a cliff. She IS too good for him.
  11. Haha. Oh boy, that what entirely funny. xD

Wow! Cristina is dating that dude from Slipknot! I can't believe! But wait, the whole dating thing is just a joke, isn't it? I know I am not a hard core Lacuna Coil fan but knowing that Cristina is dating that asshole makes me really mad! That dude doesn't deserve her. >.<

Seriously though, Thank you dude! your VM made me laugh so hard. How did you find that site btw? It's like the dark side of Wikipedia. ^^;;
  12. I laughed so hard reading that. Cristina Scabbia - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

The last bit of it made me laugh so hard:

"Cristina Scabbia had a fifty-year relationship with Vittorio the vampire in Milan, and they were due to get married until Cristina found his lover in a gay orgy.

In Transylvania, Scabbia had a five-year relationship with Count Dracula. They were engaged to be married until they broke up in 1968. The main reason behind their rupture was Dracula's addiction to kittens. Scabbia was allergic to them, but Dracula didn't care about it and continued to eat kittens even though it was destroying Scabbia's health. She couldn't even come close to him without getting itchy and scratchy.

Scabbia was once engaged to one of Lacuna Coil's members, Marco Coti Zelati. Coti Zelati and Scabbia's relationship had lasted for ten years, ending in early 2004, because he wasn't good enough for her, I mean, come on! He was just a minion!

She is currently dating a dude called James Root also known as the most lucky guy on Earth, they are a happy couple and have lots of wild vampire sex."
  13. Haha. Dude. that was hilarious. But I have to agree, Sharon is a princess. Plus, She is the most beautiful woman ever. <3

Speaking of Robert, I've heard that he and Sharon are married, right? Even if she is only his girlfriend, that dude is still so goddamn lucky. >.< I must say he is really a good looking man. Also, he is a killer guitarist, I prefer Ruud though.
  14. "Robert, the lead guitarist of the band, became worried at that point. They had eight songs written and no one to sing them. However, there was light at the end of the tunnel. One day, while Robert was walking through the meadows of Tír na n-Óg, he met a shy princess named Sharon. She was the most beautiful woman ever - and she could sing.

They made love. However, when Sharon declined the invitation to join the band, Robert picked up a rock and broke it over her head. It wasn't long before Sharon woke up in a strange bed with amnesia and nothing to live for.

Within Temptation was complete."
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 110
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast