Conversation Between Xeim and Sinister

65 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. 135791357913579135791357913579135791357913579
  2. Happy Birthday, my dear. I hope yours is happy, bright, with lots of sweets/cake, tea, xxxHolic and caffeine. Don't let it be too exhausting. I really truly hope we get to talk soon. It's been too long. lol >< Anyway, best wishes. -Sin
  3. Happy biirrrthdaaay Brandon. =D

Live it up, be HAPPY, have fun, eat stuff...and don't forget to save me a slice of cake.

Whee? We should talk again soon and stuffs.

YEA. I'm going to stop rambling about nonsense in your birthday message now. You know, a lot of people just simply say,

"Happy birthday."

But you know me. ^_^
  4. Break wasn't nearly long enough. But courage. Hope springs eternal. And if ever you need friends to lighten the load, you're just lucky enough to have a secret cache of them right here. -Sin
  5. No Fair!! I wasn't logged in! Well it's still New Years Day here! Puh. So Happy New Years, Xeim. -Sin
  6. At the time that I send this to you, we are still in different years. And I still find that rather odd.

Happy New Year.
  7. Merry Christmas, Xeim.
  8. POST SCRIPT: Also, don't be mad at me if I wrote a lot at a time. I still have a lot that I have to get Haku through. =/
  9. Because, I'll have you know that I do think of you enough to VM you. That, and I'm glad you're back. Should post in the Bleach RP today...btw. -Sin
  10. Well I am sort of kind of back. They're having trouble hooking up high speed internet at this place, so I won't have it until around Monday or Tuesday. I'm using dial up right now! And it's painful. But actually not as painful as I thought it'd be. MSN works. Sorta. Story about that when we get to talk. =/ I hope you got my messages there. If not, I'm telling you most of the important stuff here in a considerably less mushy fashion. Whoohoo.

So...I really miss you. I hope I talk to you soon ^^

Take care of yourself.
  11. Come back...;_; Please...
  12. Hope everything is going well, dearest... Lots to tell when you get back. I imagine you'll have plenty to tell, yourself. Anyway Jeremy seems to dislike me more than ever... Whatever shall I do? lol... *rambles on unnecessarily to self*
    ...He hates...*blah blah blah*
    indelible...can't be washed off...
    and...Got caught on a Limon carousel...

*/ramblings* Ask me what it all means someday and I'll tell you. ^^;
  13. Yay! Death by marker! He's going to go insane. >_<

I look forward to next weekend when we can talk again. This is going to be a hard week. ^^;

I won't forget my promise. And I'll...talk to you soon. ^^
  14. Nope...black...the color of death...and Jeremy's face and right arm at the moment... Funny, that.
  15. Lmao! And that very marker will also cause his death. Very important marker, that marker. Is it pink!?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 65
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast