Conversation Between Hyzenthlay and Victoria

108 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Okay, I can work with that no problem! When you've written up a character and what-not we'll intertwine stuff. Let me know if you think of anything!
  2. Nothing solid yet, but one aspect I thought of is perhaps your character might be the only one who understands mine, considering my demonic appearance and all. I'll keep working at something deeper.
  3. Aha, I don't see why not! Well my character is still in the concept stage so we could feasibly intertwine backstory. What did you have in mind? <3
  4. http://i.imgur.com/vKL8FtS.png --- This is who I am playing as. Maybe our characters can have some sort of connection, like old times? wink wink nudge nudge?
  5. Also, FF14 is really enjoyable. I really like it. It is highly recommended from me. <3

And yeah, I saw it. I'm not sure what I want to play.
  6. I would never get any work done. How do you do it? I'd get distracted too much. The manager would find me in a book fort reading my life away!

Hey, have you seen this RP Andromeda is setting up? Might be nice to get one going again! Just like old times!

Aimee.
  7. I work at a retail book store. And I'm kinda just looking for anything really.
  8. I missed you too! This place was like a home to me for years and you were a huge part of that. First to welcome me, first friend I had!

Oh, how is FF14? I played it when it first came out I think. Is it the Lalafel one? I was a tiny tank I think. Even had the xp glasses!

Thank you. It was tough but I'm proud of myself for getting it done!

Oh yeah? What kind of work are you hunting these days? Am I right in remembering you worked at a school or am I way out? My memory is dreadful sometimes.
  9. Aww. Well, if you must know, I missed you a lot. <3
    As for myself, also been playin' too many games. Mostly FF14 and League of Legends when I'm not playing Samurai Warriors 4-2.

Congrats on finishing Uni though! xoxo

I knew you could do it. I have a sense of proudness for you now.

I'm still looking for work, though. I mostly work part time still.
  10. Not a lot, really. Working and playing too many video games... How about yourself, lovely? I work as a music tutor now, finished my uni at last. X
  11. So what all have you been up to gurl?
  12. Aha, yeah. Should stir things up for you guys. When we all meet it'll be funny. The main plot is coming along. It's a work in progress, ha ha.
  13. Haha. xD Wendy and Aki are like the odd couple. I think it will be amusing. ^^ I like where the main story is going too. =D
  14. Makes sense. xD
  15. I always thought of the colleges positioning as kinda like a slightly off hexagon. So the distance from one to the next depends on which corner you are. In order I'd say this Sol (bottom left moving anti-clockwise), Cro, fize, Suin, Drasna and Wila. That would make fize the same distance from Cro but twice that from Sol.

My initial thought was that the colleges surrounded the capital city also so that gives you and idea of its location.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 108
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast