Conversation Between Hyzenthlay and Rocky

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Two ladies!? Slow down, James Bond! No no, I totally get what you mean. I'm in a very similar position myself. I spend my days in work and searching the Internet. It's kinda sad but I'm taking positive steps... Like an addict. Get out to bars or something, mister! It's where people go. Or so I'm told...

I AM teaching music, yes! I'm full time on it now, though. It's a real job and everything. Jesus, as for video games- ESO, Destiny and Fallout 4 eat my social life to the point of non existence right now. It's silly. Fallout 4 is too addictive. After that I still have Rise of the Tombraider, Halo 5 and Battlefront to play. It's been an crazy month for games and I can't keep up. I'm only one girl, Rocky! How is LoL? Never played it. I'm not very, um, useful under pressure. I live in a little village in the hills. Tiny place. No shops, no bars... Nothing. I love life, you know me! I dance around the kitchen every time I eat toast. Nope, no men. I seem to attract giant arseholes so I gave up. They can come find me.

Aimee.
  2. hi! I'm doing alright these days, but yeah it's been ages since last talk!

Nothing too much exciting going on, just spending most of my time working, then being exhausted and coming home to funposting on tff or doing other random unwinding activities before bed. I don't usually get too many days off, but its all good. I'm up to my eyeballs on student loans, and well...this house and these bills arent gonna pay themselves lol. God I sound boring... I need some more active hobbies to be quite honest. It's hard to meet people since I'm in a small town setting, and I'm normally self-sufficient, but it would be nice to meet some new friends, perhaps even a pretty lady or two.

But yeah! that's life for Rocky. How have you BEEN? I think last time we talked, you were a music tutor/teacher of sorts, are you still doing that? Any decent videogames you've been playing recently? Fallout4 had my interest for awhile, but I'm starting to ween off of it a bit and go through my backlog of games or simply go back to League of Legends. What kind of area do you live in again? I forgot if you live in a smaller area or a big city. Enjoying the life?? Meeting any handsome men????
  3. Heyo! How have you been? Long time, no speak and all that!
  4. Silly phone wont let me rep you ;p but drunk vidyagayming with an attractive woman for the first date?! Yeah I'll be showing you how the pros do it alright!! haha that would be too fun.

Good to see you around again too! You come and go active like the wind, but its always a pleasure to see you back
  5. Get Skyrim you fool. It angers Sithis that you don't own it and that cat is crazy.
  6. I could have sworn I replied to this. How rude of me. Lol.

'Course I've seen other Kung-Fu movies like that. I'm a Shao-Lin master... In my head... Did you know that Bruce Lee beat up Jackie chan in one of his films, too?

How did the job hunt go? Did you decide to start up on your own or not?

I talk to Martin on XBL every now and then, other than that I dont talk to any of them. Kinda sad. All the old crowd have left us, Rocky. We must suck...

F-Yeah I'd have my super-secret, evil base of operations in a volcano. I'd have massive sheep that eat people, too. Or maybe goats would be more appropriate. Apparently they eat anything... Maybe I could trick teh sheep into thinking they're goats. That sounds sufficiently sinister for my new regime.

Yeah, sneak into my baggage. I could do the Bangkok joke on you. Lol. What are you doing with your days atm? I've just been dreadfully disappointed with the end of L.A Noire.

You stay away from my business, biatch. I run all the brothels from here to Rio. My hoes better respect me or I'll deal out a dose of the nipple cripple.
  7. Haha so have you seen other kung fu movies like that? I honestly have not besides that one, back in college my friend pretty much forced me to watch it and broaden my horizons in good movies, but it was totally worth taking a study break over

yeah that would be the way to go, I pretty much would be making 1.5 times as much money doing that, and have a much more flexible schedule. It would be great to see it work out! and as hard as I've been trying, I've gotten little luck so far, so pray it works out!! *crosses fingers*

How about off of some crazy little-known island, like off of hawaii or somewhere like that? I could be down for this. AND YOU COULD HAVE YOUR BASE INSIDE OF A VOLCANO HOLY AWESOME SLEIGHBELLS BATMON. I miss those kids too though I talked to martin like earlier in the week and cilla last week, glad to hear they're doing well

that kinda sounds like my vacation besides the whole thailand part. SO JEALOUS! I'm sneaking into your carryon baggage.

haha more like, what skank am I not missing?! I got a harem to run you know
  8. Rubbish! Chuck Norris saw his impending doom and decided to have his defeat be in a film. You know, rather than have his ass kicked in real life. Everybody should have see Way of the Dragon. I'd make it a law.

Ooooooo, private work. That sounds good. Working for yourself would be awesome. I hope the job market isn't as bad as it is in the UK.

Yeah, I always come back. I'm like a homing pigeon. Can't help it. Yeah, my location is going to be awesome. I think it'll be next to a lake. That way I can have a super-getaway speedboat scene when a hero comes to get me. I love a good chase. I could swim in the lake, too. I like swimming. Yeah, some hoes never come back. I miss my Daisy and my Martin and my Cilla... In fact most of my crowd are gone.

My summer= TFF, XBOX, Theme parks, music festivals and Thailand. You?

What skank are you missng Rocky?
  9. You're super lucky I've seen Way of the Dragon otherwise I'd call you out on your shenanigans. And for the record, Chuck Norris saw the true potential of Bruce Lee and let him win that fight, because he was in awe of his skills even if they weren't as fine tuned as Chuck.

yeah, it really sucks. I honestly have no idea this point, I've been applying around a few places but nothing seems too appealing at this point. I MIGHT try to do some private pay with a few families that I am close with from my old job, but I would have to wait at least until next month for the paperwork and everything to go through with that.

Haha it's so sad to see you come and go all the time, but at least I know that you'll be back!! (unlike some other skanks here rabblerabblerabble) And very nice, get that money and then start to work on that awesome supervillain lair! Have you picked out a quaint little location for that yet? As for my grades, I got like a 3.5, not too bad for being a slacker I guess I'm very happy with that haha. Got any big plans for the summer, since you're off of work?
  10. Yeah but I've got 2 "y"'s and a "z" in my name. That makes me exotic, like Bruce Lee, and he beat up Chuck Norris.

OMG, you loved your job. Your boss must have been an absolute shit. That really is a shame. What do you think you're gonna do next?

Thank youuuuuu. Good to be back. I'm just working my day to day as always. Raking in the money so I can take over the world. Off for the summer now though. Gotta love that. What grades did you get in the end? Were you happy with them?
  11. not to brag but pretty sure I'm the toughest person I know, since I was the one who beat Clubber Lang and all.

Actually you caught me at a wierd time! I ended up quitting my job on the spot the other day, it was a strange but relieving feeling. I really liked what I did (working with special needs kids) but the management there was really messing it up for everyone, which is too bad. I'm on the job hunt now!

Otherwise I'm done for the semester school-wise, just chilling for now. How are YOU? Glad to see you back with us!
  12. *Poke* you think you tough!

How is Rocky?
  13. happy birthday Come back and chill with us
  14. Merry Christmas from this side of the pond, hope you had a good one
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 36
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast