Conversation Between Hyzenthlay and Joe

51 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. I could teach you... If you lived anywhere near me that is.

Glad you enjoyed it. Is being drunk a new thing for you then? What did you get up to?

Yeah, that's always good. I'm a hunter myself. I try to mak ethe most of games wherever possible.
  2. xD Piano? Nay, it'd be you playing the sexy music in this piece. I wouldn't mind leaning to play sometime.

Oh! Being drunk is actually fun! I've been drinking once or twice in the past month or so, and it was pretty baller.

This is the first game I've actively hunted achievements in! I think probably because I know I can attain them all with nothing but time XD
  3. Keep on with it and you'll be playing sexy music in no time.

You're an achievement hunter huh? THat's good. I like when people strive to make the most of their games. It's good. I still haven't played 13. I'm scared that I wont like the linear aspect of teh plot. I'm probably right in thinking that It won't stay in my console for long.

I've been teaching, as always. Last night I got insanely drunk playing a Trivial Persuit drinking game. That was awesome. As for games... Secret of Mana mostly. It's awesome as ever.

I'm hoping to get a new piano this month. That should be a highlight.
  4. Lol the jeep isn't for me to drive, it's for Her to drive. As ar as the bass, I just have a no-name brand for now, but I've been playing for about two months or so. I don't have quite as much time to practice as I'd like though.

I've been playing the hell out of FF13 when I get a chance, mostly just going back and getting the last few achievements that I missed.

But what have YOU been up to, Miss Aimee?
  5. Your mum is blackmailing you with travel issues? That's harsh! A jeep is cool, though. You'll look awesome rolling around in that!

Bass, huh? Sweet. What do you have? Have you been playing long?

What FF do you play now?

I've never been all that good at guitar hero. I don't think I have the right hand-eye co-ordination level for it. I kinda suck at it really.
  6. Well, I was planning on a volkwagen golf tdi, good mileage, cheap price, reliable, etc. But I just found out today that either I'm signing an auto loan for a jeep for my mother, or she's taking back my current transport that she pays on, and i'll be having to figure out how to get to work. Other than work pretty much all I do is occasionally play FF and guitar hero, and practice bass guitar. But seriously, that's like it xD
  7. Everybody seems to be wanting to move out. Ha ha. What car is it that you want?
    Okay, other than work have you been getting up to much? Any hobbies to tell me about? Trust me, you have to have been doing more than yours truly.
  8. I've just pretty much been working, and starting to save money to get a car and move the hell out. ^^
  9. Yep!
    How are you dear? What have you been doing with your life?
  10. Omg Aimee is actually online! =D
  11. Okay hunny. Thank you.

How have you been anyway? =]
  12. Ahaha, Of course, As soon as I'm done eating I'll be sure to resend it ^_^
  13. Hey.
    Sorry but I lost the damned Christmas Squirrel story again.
    True story.
    Do you still have it?

Hyz.
  14. Happy Valentines Day
  15. 4 exclamation marks? Holy moley .
    You okay hunny?
    My birthday was drunktastic.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 51
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast