Conversation Between Hyzenthlay and Martin

58 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Hello
  2. Hello.
  3. Oh kind of. It's not what it used to be that's for sure!

You simply must add me on Skype then! martin.james.cullen is the one. Would you happen to have an iPhone at all, as iMessage might be simpler

Leaving Manchester? Whatever for?

It sounds quite idyllic to be quite honest, I spend most of my time playing video games, and digging holes. Quite literally. Enchanting isn't it.
  4. Ha ha, is that what it's like here now? I remember a few big egos but bitchiness was always at a low. XD

Precisely, we'll have to set something up. I'm off for a while soon, anyways. We can arrange loads then.

I'm good. Just deciding if I want to stay in Manchester or not. Spending my days reading. What do you get up to in Oz?
  5. Boredom dictates that I'm on here at least once a day, usually to catch up with the days' bitchiness and bad attitudes. That's alright I am too. I think our main issue will be finding a mutually exclusive time TO actually have one of these five minute sessions I reckon.

Well I am splendid. Simply splendid! How is your fine self these days?
  6. MSN IS GOING? That is the worst news... Yes we do need to find a new method. Skype may be a good one. How often I can go on it is another matter. I tend to be online in 5 min spells now.

Wait, why are you back here Mr Lannister? How are you, btw!?
  7. OMG LOOK WHO IT IS.

We have to find a way to talk Aimee. Especially as MSN is dead/dying/deceased/gone in a year. Skype maybe? WE TOTALLY NEED TO TALK.
  8. A little bad, mostly good. I'll try to be on more, see if I can catch you.

Be nice to chinwag!
  9. XBL I have no working headset. It jumped onto a seat I was about to place myself on. Dunno. MSN?

Lots to tell me? Good stuff, I hope?
  10. Expand eh? Well XBL chat, MSN, Skype? What's your weapon of choice, I have a lot to tell you
  11. I missed that post. We definitely need a chat of some description.

Expand!
  12. Alright stranger? How's it hanging?

I did happen to see that TFF Member profile. It's nice to be remembered!! Also when we come back for a visité we shall hit you up. And you shall attend. And it will be swell.

ALSO. We need a chat or something on something or other. Can this be arranged? We have lots to discuss and shit.

Yer pal, Martian
  13. *Salutes*

Reporting for online chat duty... Sir...
  14. Aimee do I keep missing you online? I think I do. FAIL!
  15. WHUT YOU WERE ON AND DIDN'T SAY HI. WOE.

Get on soon and say hi =D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 58
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast