Conversation Between Hyzenthlay and Martin

58 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. I miss them too. They were bizarre. =]
    GET ON MSN MOAR.

Martian.
  2. Why is the Martian never around?
    I miss our conversations about stupid things.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo. =[

Aimee.
  3. Aimee - A message from David. He's been trying to contact you but your phone is switched off? And he'll be on MSN Mobile all night if you want him. =]
  4. I start back on the 12th too. Hows about Thursday? It's good for me if it's good for you
  5. Hmmm, I'm free for most days in the week. Just not nights.
    I start next mon... I think... Is that the 12th? I start then!

Lol
  6. Weeeeell when are you free this week? And I'll PM you my number chuck.

7. I guess so. Lol

I completely forgot. Hurry up, though. I start again, soon. =[
  8. I'm guessing... reschedule
  9. Yeah. We may find the cure for a desease usuing our own unique methods. We could win the nobel prize!

Time is dragging so badly I even posted an MSN thread. THATS how bored I am. I've never wanted to be in work so badly in my life.
    I hope she'll be okay, too. If she comes to mine I'll give her icecream and cookies and milk and loads of other things I cant eat, that are supposed to be very conforting!
    CRAP! I think I just rejected you on msn by mistake . It came up as I was typing and I just pressed enter and It went away...
    Oh wait, NOPE... There you are... Lol

Naw, just some anime, as usual. =]
  10. You won't get an infection dear, they do occasionally clean I hope
    We should totally do that. I don't mind just as long as we were productive and found a cure for something or detected an illness someone didn't realise they had.

I can see time is dragging for you my dear
    As long as you're rooting for me though all is well, and I do hope your friend is well
    Please wish her well and give her a hug from me... I do hate it when people lose their loved ones especially near Christmas time.

Drawing anything decent?
  11. That.. Is... WORRYING! I dont want a damn infection!

Ha ha, steal a stethoscope and listen to random people's hearts. Thats what I say. Maybe we could listen to a sea shell and find out if it really DOES sound like the ocean. I beg to differ.

I'm paying quite alot of attention to it. I'm rooting for certain people to win certain awards so I have to be vigilant. It may be extrememly boring to keep track of but... I dont care.
    Me? I'm currently trying to console my friend. I'm going to hers later tonight, or she may be coming here. Her grandad died today so shes all sad. Bless her. Sadface.
    Aside from that, I'm drawing. =]
  12. Of course I will. You just let me know when and I'll shoot up there. It would be a little weird at first but I'm sure I'll be able to cheer you up with weird medical stories and trying to nick a stethoscope from the 'occasionally' foreign doctor... I nicked a spirit measure from a bar last week. Don't know where I get the thieving instinct from actually. It's quite odd because I'm not normally a tealeaf haha.

It's not hygienic at all, in fact last time I was up there I took a nosy at the PC's they have there, and it turns out their backgrounds are the last MRSA infection lists they had. It was a little vomit-inducing.

The awards... oh the awards... I'm paying little attention to them right now, I have a 2000 word essay I cannot be mithered doing... to do
    How about you dear?
  13. Thats true, but since when has that hospital been known for good hygene?
    A visit would be nice next time.

I'm trying to be psyched for it. I just kinda need to keep a steady enthusiasm. I cant seem to keep it going.

I dunno, just talk to me. That should help. I'm a very talkative person. Ha ha
    Omgggggggg, the results in the awards are heating up. 5 members on most attractive, 2 joint lead 3 joing 2nd. Crazy times!
    What you up to?
  14. And White Knight I shall be upon my Trusty Steed... or you know... well probably not, I mean I don't have a horse and I don't think it would be particularly hygienic to have a horse parading around the wings... still I would be happy to visit you and try to cheer you up a little of course

Read your journal, someone is being psyched for Christmas eh!

How would you like entertaining dear? I'll help if I can.
  15. Aloha.
    Entertain me. I'm bored sh*tless.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 58
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast