Conversation Between Halie and seanb

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. wot episode ya on now? hahaha
  2. "Shpeshial days", and yes, it has to be spelt and said that way.
  3. on tha blob yes, why what do you call it??
  4. I cant wait, should be deadly,
    wonder if they're filming anything up in northern Ireland at the mo, only up the road, would love to go and watch, if they let you...

Spoiler:
    oh my ****ing god I destest that little shit, just as much as jofferey, never did like him, even the way he looks,... little stupid looking head on him, reptilian bastard, and his little wispy ginger moustache, ugggh

im sure hes lovely in real life though lol

hmmm... actually doesn't look bad, though I dont have a xbox or ps3 so I'd havta borrow me brothers

any news in your part of the realm?
  5. Haha, I think I'll probably finish it today. Season 3 has only just started production though! Gonna be a while yet >.<
    Spoiler:
    Just watched the episode where Theon took over Winterfell and killed Rodrik! What a c*nt! I now hate him almost as much as I hate Joffrey.

Yeah, here's the link to the website Game of Thrones - The Game. Never know, it might be good, it looks a bit interesting
  6. aw brill,
    I only finished season two the other day/
    its ****in unreal now, cant wait for more

Spoiler:
    i know was actually ragin... at first I was like, 'no, cant be dead, he'l live,... also hoped it was a dream he was having but noooo...:
    ah well, it didnt make the show any worse, although he was my favourite

is there a game I hear? cant really imagine that being any good..
  7. ep. 4, season 2. Bloody loving it.
    Spoiler:
    I can't believe Ned was killed! D:

8. what episode ya on now?
  9. just draw a portrait of me looking more strong and powerful than i actually am !
  10. yeah, that's a good idea, I tend to take forever just to draw one thing though. I've always wanted to give it a go though I will dedicate that to you if I do it haha
  11. aw FANKS!

don't you draw and sketch? you should do more soon
    heres an idea, draw ariel and video the page as you draw her, then speed it up on moviemaker or something and put it on youtube !
  12. Haha wooo, I subscribed to your youtube channel, you're a very good guitar player!
  13. haha
    twill be epic, and dedicated to you of course, for the inspiration
  14. I look forward to your egg song!

15. i remember I used to read it when i was wee
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast