Conversation Between Halie and Michael Swayne

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Meekakitty hosted once way back when RWJ still lived in New York. It's a bit hard for her to host now, since he is in LA, and she's in Tennessee.

Also, he may post when he does the Skype calling on his Facebook page. I am not too sure about that though.
  2. I don't think I remember Meekakitty. Kassem has hosted 2 I think, or maybe more. One of the first times he did it, it was really funny, you should definitely look out for it
  3. I haven't seen KassemG host yet. I am currently watching them all to catch up. Of the guests I have seen, Gabriel and Meekakitty have been the best. I still have 100+ episodes to watch, though.
  4. I do have Twitter but I hardly use it. I'll have to go on there more now, though haha. Yeah, Gabrial Iglesias is the funniest when Ray goes away I think, him and KassemG are my favourite hosts other than Ray.
  5. Do you use Twitter? If so, in order to find out when he will be making Skype you need to follow him. Gabriel Iglesias sure was funny though.
  6. Thanks for the thanks! I appreciate it. Yeah, a year already. It truly does not feel like it.

Again, thanks!
  7. Apparently, I was "winding up people" by having it. I don't see anything wrong with it, and no one that would read it would. The mod that warned me hasn't liked me since November because we had a disagreement that led to a very heated debate. I said in my appeal that it was a conflict of interest, and I asked for it to be reviewed by someone not connected to the situation. I don't know if it solve anything, but one can only hope.
  8. Doesn't seem like a very well moderate forum from what you've said, why would you get warned? It is your sig afterall?
  9. Things got a little worse today. I logged on this afternoon, and my signature was changed to "i be *****in". When I changed it back, it was then changed by someone else. After changing it again, I received a warning there. So, I am appealing to the higher-ups about it.
  10. I agree. And that moderater on the other forum you were talking about was being a bit silly, and not doing a very goo job tbh. Oh well, some people I guess.
  11. That is absolutely right. I mean, she isn't even buried yet, and all these things have came up. Even if the person made some mistakes in life, it doesn't give anyone the right joke around about it. I am glad that you see this the same way I do. I have really angered a friend of mine because of my entry tonight.
  12. Yeah I hate it when people make fun of other people's deaths, too. They think just because it's a celebrity who they've never met that it's okay, but it really isn't. At the end of the day it's still someone's family member, right?
  13. That's alright. I understand. Thank you for everything.
  14. I'm sorry, I figured 'cause one of us isn't in it anymore it wouldn't matter lol.
  15. You promised.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 17
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast