Conversation Between Halie and Alpha

272 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. So hard to pick a favourite, haha.

2. Yeah the first two seasons are the best IMO. I didn't watch all the last 3 seasons, but I enjoyed the seasons where Effy was the lead yeah. But just not as good as the first two. Chris is my favourite! =D
  3. Yeah, and she's an obsessive-compulsive liar, her mother is disabled and she's screwing Anwar just to get near to Maxxie. I really love this show, all of the characters are interesting. I've heard that after the second season it's nowhere near as good, because the characters were changed. (I think Effy becomes major or something?)
  4. Oooh I loved that show! Yeah isn't Sketch the one who was obsessed with Maxxie? Haha, Ffion would be "Fee-on", I think it's a Welsh form of Fiona? Not sure, but yeah. Are you enjoying the show?
  5. I'm watching Skins (my flatmates were shocked that I'd never seen it). Sketch is creepy, but I love her accent. And how on earth do you pronounce her name? Aimee-Ffion Edwards - IMDb
  6. Have a lovely time in Exeter, Mother of Dragons.
  7. You did well to diffuse my crazy cat lady joke, well done.
  8. I've never lived with lots of cats before but they're pretty independent so I imagine it's like having a load of distant relatives visiting every now and then, only cuddlier and cuter.
  9. Man, cats are weird. How do you live with so many of them?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 272
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast