Conversation Between Halie and RamesesII

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Omg omg only a few days until GoT yipee
  2. yeah that would be brill. I really hope she's the one to eventually kill Joffrey. Man I hate that kid. xD
  3. Cool so we can talk freely haha I was so hoping Arya was going to go join the assassin guild I hope she does later on that would be pretty cool.
  4. I finished season 2 last week
  5. Where are you up to in the series?
  6. Ikr, we have to wait a whole year -.- yeah Dany is cool, her dragons are gonna be badass. I think my favourite character is Arya
  7. I am painstakingly waiting for the third season grr Dani is pretty good I can't wait till her dragons grow.
  8. Haha well aren't you loverly
  9. Well I know that now after I clicked on your profile haha who could forget such beauty
  10. Haha, it's Halie, Ram. I just got into GoT. Dany's brill
  11. Holy moly it took me a whole day to realise you weren't The GDCE I was reading things of yours thinking that GDCE has had a change of heart and is being really nice to people. And also wondering why he would choose a pic of Dani for his avy haha
  12. Well would you rather I call you cattle shagger? Haha
  13. Actually Australia's largest agricultural sector is beef/cattle followed by our cereal crops.
  14. Your nature, I beg you not to embrace a sheep. xD
  15. embrace my cultural nature or embrace a sheep, hey that is sounding like a good motto.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 39
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast