Conversation Between Shadow Of Darkness and GypsyElder

14 Visitor Messages

1. Thank youuuuu! XD
  2. Happy Birthday Mel !!!!!!!!!!
  3. I can't decide, I kinda wanna marry the Doctor because he's smexy! but then again I feel bad for Cliff hahah.
  4. Kappa !
    haha, arent u going to get Wong? he knows kung-fu ! ull be safe with him !
  5. who should I marryy???
  6. XD; I totally wanna play more FoMT! but no GBA emu because I only have one for PSX, I still have my ps2 but it's for old games I wanted to play but can't find anymore. I still have my GBA and I usually play my GBA games on my Gameboy to GC player sooo...

but I'm considering downloading one just for it, it would be worth it because you can play Harvest moon for like ever

EDIT:
    I have a GBA Emu now!!
  7. WTF?! you kidding me?! I also had Ann on red heart and also Married Karen, later I married Popuri.
    The girl version is also good, it has some thing that the FoMT didnt have, like you can change clothes, more events, and you can have a "best friend" I you dont like any of the male characters.
    The only guy in that game that actually looks good is Skye, but hes a hard-to-get lol.
    The best freind mode makes you...hmmm...well you kinda marry a girl...hehe...lesbians FTW..
    btw I have More Friends of Mineral Town so if you have a GBA emulator I could send you the game
    My girlfriend bought me Harvest Moon DS...well...it is a good game but no as good as FoMT and it glitches very often
    Also have Island of Happiness but its too hard if you ask me..
  8. LOL I'm trying to save money to buy the vacation house the first time I played I got Ann to red heart, but then I started an new game and I'm married to Karen, my sons probably like around age 3-5 or so. Friends Of Mineral Town is the first HM I ever played so I put a lot into that game, My farm is ridiculous haha. I didn't get a chance to play More friends Of Mineral Town, that's the one with the girl, but it's basically the same probably besides the gender switch. I tried looking for it before but it's too hard to find now lol

I also have HM Another Wonderful Life
  9. Yeah I aslo had 4-5 jewls, I missed the one in the vacation house too ( if I remember rigth you had to be married for 40 years ! thats sick )
    Anyway, the love system and the way the villigers talk different every time they had a better heart color makes it truly a unique game.
    oh yeah, which character did you marry? Did you play the girl version of the game?
  10. I think I got about four or five of them and the others are ridiculous to get. I'm missing like the one from the vacation house and a few more like the one from the Winter mine. I was in the middle ow working my way to the 225 floor. I Also have some of the Kappa jews.
  11. btw did you collect those damn "jewls of truth"?
  12. Heheeehee
  13. Otank youuu
  14. I liek yoo !
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14