Conversation Between Shadow Of Darkness and RamesesII

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Happy birthday dude.
  2. Hahaha note to self watching this clip while having coughing fit and laughing at the same time does not have positive outcomes haha that was hilarious thanks mate.
  3. hehe...Happy Birthday dude !
    YouTube - Arrogant Worms - Happy Birthday
  4. What makes you say that you just have to ask meier if you can commence the task anywho yeah cheers i will see ya around.
  5. What are you stalking through my albums for haha thanks for the cool comments
  6. haha I think I've been banned forever from CPC8 !
    Oh well..I understand why..
    Take care ok? C U !
  7. I have been great just been lurkin a bit on TFF lol well its good to see ya hurry up and finish your CPC8 thingy haha kidding
  8. DAMN !
    Well the reason why I havent been online is beacause my computer broke down and I didn't have the money to buy a new one, but about a week ago I got a now one.
    Im really good ! Thx for asking !
    Hows life treating you my friend?
  9. Hey buddy how the hell are you where have you been lol
  10. Hey welcome back, how is everything?
  11. Lol i wouldn't say 50% there are a few of us though i only know a few and then there are only a few who a active
  12. I should have known lol ,50 % of TFF members are from Aussie ! you should join the Aussie club !
  13. I am from Australia
  14. hehe and where are you from?
  15. I have heard of it an knew it was near Italy but my Geography isn't that flash and i don't know much about other countries lol then again i don't know much about my country which is pretty sad.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 21
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast