Conversation Between Xithor and Heartless Angel

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Yeah, we're all together, just not in the intened location.
  2. Was going to post but I'm not sure if you are in the same location as my two characters in the new world of darkness, I couldn't get it from your post.
  3. If I'm away from TFF for a few hours you've got another post up in the Black Dawn lol love it
  4. No problem, people do have lives now and then, and I can understand that lol.
  5. Oh man sorry for my leave of absence there, it looks that it did get going again. I'm looking forward to adding in some stuff.
  6. Looks like the Rp may actually start moving again now.
  7. Alright here is the new character, his whole person's name is Ian so I figure his Org. name will be Naix. I'll post his bio and stuff after you have officially named him in your next post. If you have a better name then Naix feel free to use it.
  8. Up to you, you can choose to find a greater nobody, or confirm that it was jsut a dusk that got away, I've got further plans for either scenario.
  9. You want me to "create" another character to be in the Organization? I could control him since you have three characters at the moment. Just want to ask before I do that way I can think of two good names and bring him back to Xaon for the naming process
  10. No idea, seems like a dropout, guy only had 2 posts to begin with... ah well, I got a post up for ya.
  11. I hear ya bro, I'll put a link for it in my sig and ask around to get some members. Wanna get a good sized RP going. Btw where is that other person? The hero?
  12. I'm trying to wait for someone else to post, but it seems unlikely >.<

If no know any other KH fans, see if you can convince a few to join. I don't mind running a 2 man RP, but I'd much rather get more people involved. For now i'll go post though.
  13. I check every day to see if there is a new post in the Black Dawn =/
  14. Well I am a little obsessed with KH and even more so with the Organization which is prob evident to you I just hadn't seen it yet lol but glad I did see it
  15. Yeah, that on took off like a rocket on the site I originally posted it, kinda suprised it's taken this long here lol. Ah well, if it get's going at all, I'm happy.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast