Conversation Between Xithor and Dodie16

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. That's awesome, dude! Must be a nice change of pace to not have to worry about classes and such for a while. ^^ Best of luck to you when you get into one of those other schools. I'm sure you'll get in just fine though.
  2. Yea that's a lot better to hear that you can at least kind of speak. I'm actually finished with my schooling =) got my BS in Biology this past May from the University of Tampa and am working at a local hospital during my year off before hopefully getting into Med School or PA school, whichever I can make it into lol. Got to take one more annoying class in the fall but it beats having to be a full time undergraduate student haha
  3. Hey~! Been doing alright. I do have some of my voice, but it's still a bit weak. Better than the nothing I had for a long time though, eh? Thanks for the check up.

How about yourself? Are you on summer break? ^^
  4. Dodie! How ya been? The voice back? Please tell me that you are talking by now

5. Maybe! The plan right now though is to do speech therapy, so hopefully, I'll see results with that.
  6. Oh my goodness, the ENT doc still cant get you your voice back. I might get my MD and be able to treat you before they figure it out lol
  7. Nah, no voice yet, but hopefully soon.
  8. Thanks Dodie, hows the voice? You talking again?
  9. Happy birthday~!

Hope you have a great one!
  10. Wow... Sounds like you've been quite busy! But it's good that you haven't forgotten about TFF.

And yeah. That question was actually asked as a trivia question in Dissidia: Final Fantasy, which I got wrong, because I had no idea where he was the prince of. There is an answer though, and if you look up/Google "Dissidia Mognet Trivia", you'll can find it.
  11. Goodness it's been so long! I'm just starting to feel really bad for you now =/ It has been a a while, MCAT and Medical School preparations have really started to take over, and with class as well I've been going 1,000 mph lol I'll be around more often though.

P.S. I can't find the answer to your FFIX trivia question anywhere, unless you mean either the Capulets or the Montagues (spelling?) like in Romeo & Juliet lol
  12. Sadly, no voice yet, but I'm hoping the speech therapy will help out a lot.

Thanks for asking though! Been a while since you've stopped by TFF. You been doing alright?
  13. Dodie, you're not still silenced are you? Tell me that you got your voice back by now.
  14. Thanks much! And hopefully, both of our money situations will be settled soon too.
  15. Ah man, I understand how frustrating it is not being able to make any money. I've been having trouble getting any jobs this summer, I do pressure washing on the side between finishing up my undergrad degree this coming spring and getting ready for Med School but no one wants any stuff done lol I hope you get your voice back though!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 35
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast