Conversation Between Xithor and Zargabaath

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Yeah...

He says he likes winning. Are the Marlins going to be that much better than the Mets this year or in the future? I don't know.

But what has really hurt us is Bud Selig. His friendship with the Wilpons has allowed them to keep ownership of the Mets yet they lost all this money, borrowed from MLB and recently a big bank. Yet Frank McCourt loses ownership of the Dodgers b/c of his troubles. MLB rips control from him in that case but Selig stays his hand against the Wilpons. Total BS. Selig is such a hack & a pawn.
  2. We lost Reyes....to an NL East team....I have no words
  3. Davis possibly out for the year & our offense recently in a sputter. Things can never be good for the Metropolitans.

What's up with you?
  4. Our pitching seems to be the weakest and in need of some depth. I don't think we have any good prospects for pitching as well. Jon Niese is pretty young and did pretty well last year.

I do like the young batch of fellas we have on the field. With good teaching from our coaches I feel like they can be good. I am looking forward to see how they do this year, especially Davis.

Last year my Dad was upset that Wright - at one point - said the strikeouts don't matter. Which was stupid to say. Strikeouts don't move the runner over; at least when the ball is in play anything can happen even if it seems to be an assured out. This upcoming year Wright needs to cut down on his strikeouts.
  5. Yep another year older, this year I'm finishing up my undergrad degree so excited about that, plus this birthday is 1/11/11 and its my 22nd and 22 was the number I wore through high school ball so maybe that means something lol really if the Mets finish over .500 it'd be a great year.
  6. Saw it was your birthday. Anything good happening for it this year?
  7. Ya jinx them lol, three game skid ahh!!
  8. Heeeeeeey!!! Mets are 1 game above .500 tonight, who knows how long that'll last.
  9. The whole offense as been in decline as well. And the Mets had a pretty good first half - 48 wins; if they were to get 48 more in the second half it would be 96 total. That seems unlikely now; it may not be enough to make the playoffs but I would be surprised that they did so well.
  10. Love the new Mets sig, might have to use it in my sig as well...frustrating isn't it? And Pelfrey pretty much tanking after I spoke so highly of him
  11. That is actually a great pick for another voice actor Zargabaath, I'll have to test it out next time I boot up FFIX.
  12. What about John Goodman?
  13. Yea I hear ya, no one could hold a candle to the character of Brock Samson because he stands alone by himself. But just visualizing Steiner's voice it comes out Warburton lol
  14. But Steiner isn't on the same level as Brock Samson. That would be an insult to Brock.
  15. Because he's Brock Samson he would be an awesome Steiner bro! Come on he's a man's man, and he's the man. Who else would be better?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast