Conversation Between Xithor and loaf

7 Visitor Messages

1. You don't get the real way of leveling in Oblivion. 10 Major skills = a level up. Each stat has 3 skills linked. You need to level up any of those 3 skills 10 times in order for your stats to get a +5 at level up. 7 major skills, 10 major skill level ups for a level. Once you get the level up, it resets, so if you didn't level up the right amount of minor skills to get the +5 when you sleep, you messed it up. The game is easy if you don't level up for a long time but that is underleveling and almost like cheating lol. When I found out about the true way of leveling, I threw the game out. It's to much. (It's called Efficient leveling, but it's really the real way the leveling system works, it's how you beat it on the hardest difficulty)
  2. Wow I definitely need to put that to good use. Thanks for the tips Loaf.
  3. Halves all elemental dmg.
  4. I don't even remember my file enough to know if I have Diminish, I'm sure I do so I'll have to use it the next time that I pop in Chrono Cross. What does Diminish do?
  5. Diminish makes every boss fight 5 times easier.
  6. Oh God it's been so long since I played that game I don't quite remember. After referring to a guide it turns out it's the Vitas Tres, the Blue one that is giving me fits. He wipes out most of my party with one magic spell if I remember correctly.
  7. Which Vitas are you talking about because the first 2 are a joke. The 3rd one is easy with the Mastermune and of course when you use Diminish.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7