Conversation Between Rydia Lover and Rocky

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. happy birthday! 21 woohoo

2. Just beat him in Nocturne btw. Thought you'd appreciate the picture lol
  3. i think its amazing, it may take a whie to get used to it because it is very different, but i love every song on the album. my favorate is art of war.

cities was another one of my favorate albums too, you should listen to the whole thing
  4. How is the new Anberlin? I was a big fan of their "Never Take Friendship Personal" CD, never listened to the whole Cities album but the tracks I did hear were good too.
  5. well, if i go in im gonna get an intel mos which is good for a civilian life, because ill have a top secret clearence for free
  6. I think it's nice to go to pay off loans and shit, but are you trying to persue a job in the military or what?
  7. maybe, im thinking about going into the military
  8. lol you can stay at my place if that happens
  9. i have no idea, probably live on the street
  10. and what do you plan to do with that?
  11. music
  12. its had high rankings and is considered "the best rpg game of '04" according to G4's X-play, so apparently a lot of people think it's da best mayne. It's alright but nothing that great.

What do you mean that you can't enjoy them fully? Yeah the first smt rom was pretty bugged but smt2 was fully translated and was mostly bug free. That's cool that youre taking japanese though, I'm all done with my foreign language stuff for college because I opted taking the ez spanish classes lol. What are you majoring in?
  13. i will agree that the first 2 were better, but i cant really enjoy it until they release them in english, although i am thinking about taking japanese next semester
  14. how is it overrated, its not like its hailed as the greastest game of all time, nobody has put it on a pedistal.

an i actually like the kalpas, they creep me out, especially when im playing at 3 in the morning.
  15. personally I liked the story better in the first SMT on the snes, where it was ultimately the forces of God vs the forces of Lucifer all battling in the world's biggest chapel to see who would rule Neo Tokyo, over the story here so far. But see, this story has been played out many a time over the course of multiple years and consoles. You can't tell me that going through the Kalpas isn't boring though, I am having trouble keeping my eyes open.

There's some fun features to this game and the gameplay mechanics are pretty good, but I really think that Nocturne is quite overrated.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast