Conversation Between Rydia Lover and Meier Link

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I use to be that way but after a lot of practice I am better at originals and SUCK at fan art haha.
  2. thats the problem, im not as good at originals as i am at fan art.
  3. Well some of mine take me days because of the lack of free time. Plus motviation has been hard to find as of late. Got a few roughs sketched up and a few requests for tat designs so hopefully I can get some work done.

Just checked your art thread. I forgot how good you are. You should defiantly get back into it. Would love to see some originals added to the mix.
  4. posting slow is good though, you wouldnt want to post more than 4 or 5 at a time
  5. I just started putting some of mine on here but a lot of my old stuff is still in storage and I am not sure were in storage it is so basically all I get to post is new stuff so it will be slow posting in that thread.
  6. yeah, i posted alot of work on here from when i was planning to go to an animation school. but that never really worked out
  7. Yeah you should haha, would love to see some of your work. I am pretty sure I have seen some before though.
  8. i havent drawn anything in a long time, i should really start again
  9. Drawing has been my time killer lately. Its something I can do while still keeping my attention on the kids.
  10. ive been finding myself playing fire emblem alot too
  11. Sounds like a very familiar story, I have been doing the exact same haha. Even round myself frequenting TFF more and more.
  12. bored, ive been sitting on my butt playing video games for the lst 2 weeks lol. i even reopened my old ff xi account. even though i suck at it lol
  13. Hey beautiful, how have you been?
  14. Really the only online games I have are Resident Evil 5 and Rock band 1 and 2 haha. RB 1 and 2 I don't play much but I am always down for some RE5, specially if someone has a head set cuz I dig a good conversation haha.
  15. true, plus i dont know if we have any of the same games lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast