Conversation Between Casanova[OCAU] and Rikkuffx

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I'm okay,could be better but oh well
  2. how are we?
  3. welcome hun
  4. spanks dude!!!
  5. Happy birthday!
  6. well me and my friend are going to save up money and go to italy and australia lol we are both italian and we both wanna see both places
  7. Lol Australia's ok. New Zealand, now that's a country that just takes your breath away. You'll see the most beautiful scenery on just a random pull over zone off a highway, and they're everywhere!

I really miss that place
  8. lol it gets dark at like 430 pm here i hate it lol i want to go to Australia someday...its so beautiful
  9. ahhh spring is fantastic. We're just in summer here atm. I love coming out of work, even at like.. 930pm and it's still light out. makes me feel less loserish. hahah
  10. we are supposed to get a snow/ice storm tonight so blahhhh i want spring to come i love spring!
  11. WHOW wellll below freezing. That's crazy as. Yea you're spot on. 30 degrees is 86F
  12. i'm guessing 30 is prob like 80 here since we have diff temp systems and such we dont use celsius lol but its been like 12 degrees here which is cold and with the wind its been like -12
  13. hahah.. it's summer here, a warm 30degree day.
  14. very cold and lots of snow
  15. poor bubz. what's the weather like where you are
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 28
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast