Conversation Between ChloChloAriadne and Sarah

8 Visitor Messages

1. Ah! Dances. I always had very weird experiences at dances of any kind. Mass gatherings always make me uncomfortable... and want to throw elbows. Get any of that feeling while you were there?
  2. Sadly, no. I went to a semiformal a few days ago. that was nice. My feet hurt.
  3. Sorry to get back late to you again. I'm not too bored myself anymore. I am getting a little sick of the drama from the old curmudgeons here, though.

I feel like I have a never ending supply of things to get done. >.< I hate that. I could bust my ass working on it all, finish, and suddenly have more to do. Such is life, though. At least I can feel like I have some sort of purpose, haha.

Find anything to alleviate your boredom yet?
  4. I'm not too bad, actually. Just a little bored, haha. What about you?
  5. Sorry! I keep missing your IM's! Hello back to you all those times I missed it. So, whats up?
  6. You made that yourself? I love it. You are quite talented. I've always wanted to make clothing, but I have never really tried. I once bought a punch of patterns, too. Never got anything else.

Thank you for the compliment. ^^
  7. Ooh, I like them. Especially the cookie jar one. I'll be sure to add some, if not all of them. Also, I've not been on your page before. You have absolutely lovely hair.

EDIT - Also, thank you for the picture comment. I'm proud of that skirt, I made it myself. And I wore it, if I remember correctly, with knee-high boots but with a wedge rather than a proper heel. Black leather ^^.
  8. I like the idea of the bizarre awards. I have a few suggestions.

Most likely to get lost on their way home.
    Most likely to fall down a hole.
    Most likely to take a cookie from the cookie jar.
    Most likely to leave the cap off the tooth paste.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8