Conversation Between ChloChloAriadne and Rocky

39 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. haha a little humpage right before an exam is just what I need! I appreciate it <3
  2. *humps*
  3. Bleh. I've asked for help, teachers just continuously explain it in ways I don't understand =P.
  4. yuck, that really sucks. I'm really sorry

But I know how you feel about math, I'm in this gay math class I have to take for my Community College (even though I took calc I and II last year), and my teacher absolutely hates me for some reason. She takes off points for me not showing work, then she takes points of when I show the work incorrectly "in her eyes." I was so mad I even wrote an e-mail telling her that I feel she's grading me unfairly in many ways. But yeah just don't be afraid to ask for help if the teachers not a bitch (like mine is) or make best friends with one of the smart kids that isn't an ass in the classroom. That's what worked for me until I became the smart kid, lol.
  5. Haha. Indeed, boredom's generally not so fun. I just miserably failed math. Again. ><
  6. pretty good! nothing to complain about today anyways.. The forums have been slow at least today so I was kinda bored but it happens. Good to hear your doing ok!
  7. I'm not bad, what about you?
  8. hellooooooooooooooooooo! How are things going for you today?
  9. lol, yeah my post ended up confusing me pretty badly as well, thats why I had to go back and edit after posting it, heehee.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 39 of 39
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3