Conversation Between ChloChloAriadne and Priscilla

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Hello =] How are you?
  2. Hey baby hey baby hey!
  3. Time for me to go to my Japanese writing exam. Have fun in the library =]
  4. Haha. Wow that is really funny. =D
    Yeah, he talked to me on MSN and said he knew you so I thought I would ask.
    He was talking to me for a hour and then was asking me about all of my sexual experiences.. I was like not after an hour. O.o. He seems cool though xD
  5. He's one of my good friends. Likely my oldest friend. I've known him since I was about ten. He 'dated' my friend, until she hugged him. He then accused her of giving him girl germs and promptly broke up with her XD.

He's a great guy.
  6. Ohh and who is Sam Bliss?
  7. I am bludging. Kind of marking pages in my Japanese dictionary I can take sentences from. Other then that.. I am protecting my computer from little people who come up and go “Are you doing an assignment?” Coz there are only like 30 computers in here. It sucks haha. D=
  8. I'm doing Biology work that was due a while ago. =D
  9. Whoohoo. We could be twins. I have no classes because I have a Japanese exam next and none of my friends do Japanese so they are at home. That is the downside to exam block D=.

I feel sucky. Coz of what I found out last night which is in my journal. Oh welll =D
    Other then that I am swell =D
  10. So am I. We match. How do you feel? XD
  11. Hello I am so bored. I am in the school library =D
  12. Haha.

Thank you Froggieee =D
  13. Penis! Bewbies!

Good luck on your exams ^^
  14. Yeah, school and life is general is going haywire and a little hectic this term.. as well in 7 weeks i'm being booted out of school. Which is a little scary.
    But yeah, I guess life is going in a direction that I want it to go if I so choose to go there. But I don't like making big decisions and I will have to make a lot of them very soon. ><
  15. Good enough. *shrug* And yeah, we should definitely get together sometime.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast