Conversation Between Echo and Unknown Entity

5 Visitor Messages

1. Haha, awesome! Thanks for the links too! =D

And let me know how things go for you too! =]
  2. Niiiice. It's good to see someone actually getting where they want to be. There are some nice programs out there that can help you get a headstart on your own game development if you don't want to wait (I didn't). A good start would be RPG Maker (RPG Maker VX (RMVX), RPG Maker XP (RMXP) and RPG Maker Downloads - RPG RPG Revolution), I have Maker VX and it's a pretty good program, it makes games fairly similar to FFIII. The only brute work you have to put in is some scripting but the rest is kind of a drag and drop UI, but extremely flexible.

If your a little more advanced I'd suggest trying out the Torque engine (Torque 3D Preorder | GarageGames). There is one currently released but you might want to wait for T3D to come out before you decide to purchase (I'm not promoting torrents ) the current engine.

Anyways, let me know how those go and if you have any q's I'm right here
  3. Haha, awesome! =D

I'm doing a course at college called E-Gaming. So far we've only been making mini applications for Windows, but when I go back next year we're doing some actual game development. I'm taking a gap year after college to get a job and save for University, and maybe do a tiny bit of travelling. At Uni, I plan on taking a Game Development course. ^^
  4. Why of course

I'm actually in college getting my bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems then transferring to get an Associate's in Game Design and Simulation. Not that I'd rather program computer applications all day, you just need less of an education to be a game designer than you do a web developer / systems analyst / etc.

What about you? How far along on the track are you?
  5. =O
    No way! You want to make video games too? 0.0
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5