Conversation Between Treize and Gogeta

81 Visitor Messages

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
  1. Oh, I'm going to be a graphic designer and someday continue making FF games with Square Soft (Square Enix) Its going to be awesome.
  2. So, since you said you're 18, are you still in high school? If so, have you decided what you're doing after high school yet?
  3. Ah now I see how I "pass". Makes sense now.
    Yea, I do agree VI is slow at the beggining, but after a while it gets more interesting, I was stuck on FF I for a long time, I beat Garland but then after I crossed the bridge I didnt know what to do next, XD
  4. You "pass" after posting 100 times or being a member for two months. Basically, the only way you won't pass is if you stop coming to TFF. "Adoption" is mainly here to get new members to stay here and have a good time by making a friend right off the bat who can help them with anything they are confused about.

That's perfectly fine if you don't respond instantly. It's just courteous to respond the next time you log in or sometime. Anyway, I think FF VI was the one Final Fantasy game I couldn't get into. I don't know if it just starts out slow, but I always get tired of it after 10(?) hours or so. I think I'm going to try to play it again sometime soon, but I always say that and never finish it.
  5. awesomeness. Im just wondering what has to be done in order for me to "Pass" its kinda confusing to me. and I might not be responding after every message instantly, im playing FF VI again for old-times sake, XD
  6. Hey! Welcome to TFF. I'm going to be your "adopter," so if you have any questions, go ahead and ask me. I've been here for a few years, so I should be able to answer any question that you might have.

You can also send me a PM or VM just to talk too. We're both 18 and seem to have some common interests, so it shouldn't be too hard to strike up a conversation.
Showing Visitor Messages 76 to 81 of 81
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6