Conversation Between Treize and Fate

58 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Yep, I do! =D
    Naw, I kid. I actually live in Colorado, where the weather's getting extremely stupid. We keep getting snow in May. >< Poor cows in Wisconsin have to freeze in the snow. =(
  2. Snow? =O Do you live in Alaska? lol I don't think it's snowed around where I live since the beginning of April.
  3. It's the same here, too. =o My state's weather is horrible because when the warm seasons come, it's in the eighties to hundred, while in the winter...it sometimes drops to negative ten or more. >> We just had snow this month, actually.
  4. Yeah, I'm just fond of the break part. It's been in the 80s and 90s all this week. If it is this hot already, I don't want to imagine how hot it will be when it is actually summer. =/
  5. You're still finishing up school? I start school a week earlier than most people, so I get to go on break a week earlier, too. Although, I'm not particularly fond of summer, much. ^_^" Too hot. Now, that's just cruel! =O
  6. I think about half of them were from anime, and the other half were from other things like games/music/etc. I planned on making a new banner and avatar this weekend. School was finishing up this week, so I was too busy for it, but now I have time. Maybe I should wait a little bit longer now that I know you don't like it, though. lol
  7. Do all of your avatars and banners have some sort of anime-theme? I haven't even heard of half of them. =P
    The question marks looks soooo blank. Use that "No Avatar" thing. XD
  8. Yeah, but I'm not sure what I'm going to make yet. Maybe I should just keep the question mark.
  9. Ha, avatar and banner set in process again? =D
  10. Tales of Phantasia x2? I don't particularly like GBA RPGs. It's just that they seem rare compared to other consoles. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into them. I tried Tales of Phantasia once, but couldn't get into the battle system. The story looked pretty cool when I saw the anime, though, so it might be worth trying again.
  11. Hahaha, you like GBA RPGs? =D Riviera is a great game in my opinion, and if you like tactical RPGs, there's also Yggdra Union. Oh, and if you haven't tried any of the Tales games, Tales of Phantasia is absolutely amazing as well! ^.^

Hahaha, adapted to the changes, now, have we? xD
  12. Woah, I can now read everything on TFF Dark.

Why does there have to be a 45 second rule? XD
  13. What!? An RPG for the GBA? Why didn't you told me about this earlier!? I thought that Golden Sun was the only decent RPG for the GBA. I'll have to play this game, now. Thanks. I would give you thanks, but I don't think that's possible for VMs. lol
  14. Time to surrender! x3

Aww, it makes me feel sad that no one's heard of Riviera. =(
    Riviera: The Promised Land - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    His name's Ein, the wingless angel protagonist of Riviera: The Promised Land. =)
  15. I guess I could only hold out so many years.

Also, where is the character on your avatar from? He doesn't look familiar at all. ><
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 58
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast