Conversation Between Treize and Asectic

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. omg! It's your special day!
    Make sure to have a great one
  2. omg, is that you?!
    I haven't talked to you in so long. What'cha been up to lately?
  3. ^-^
  4. That's the same for the rest of us
    I went on a five day trip to vietnam myself and next summer due to extra school I can only come visit for a month, instead of two. And after all that stuff happens, thinking about my future career, I can't even visit my relatives at all.
    Aww, ur sig's cute :]
  5. It was pretty good, thanks for asking. I wish it was longer, but school is starting again, and I don't have time for trips anymore.
  6. Yay, you're back
    How was your trip?
  7. Yeah, it was on the news all day yesterday. I was pretty shocked too. Anyway, it's good to see you back on.
  8. My reasons for not on much. Yes, yes I'm a weirdo xD

1. Main computer was busted so I'm using a new laptop
    2. Stupid exams were taking my time!!

Anyways, love the new name. I just don't get usernames that have numbers in front or back of the name. It's certainly is original :/

Oh yeah, you heard the death of MJ? The moment I heard it, I was ... =o___o=
  9. Yeah, I thought it was finally time to change my username. There isn't really much new. Anything new with you? I haven't seen you on that often.
  10. Wow, I could barely recognize you with the name change.
    So, what's new? :/
  11. No prob. ^^
  12. Thank you.
  13. Happy B Day! ^^
  14. So now I knoww o.O Tnx.
  15. There were maybe two or three more people, but I took them out. They haven't been on for a year and only posted here for a month to begin with. I figured they probably weren't going to come back here.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast