Conversation Between Martin and Unknown Entity

140 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Totally understand as I just lost it as I was writing that, so I thought I should set the record straight. I have no problem with what you put, honestly.

There's nothing wrong with having the opinion you do, but until you have been in that position, until you wake up at 3 in the afternoon and wonder why you bothered, or until you sit there, day in, day out feeling pointless and useless, I don't think it's possible to pass judgement. I think that's fair. I'm probably being very ignorant in my post to be honest, haha. But there's absolutely zero sensitivity shown, just vitriol. I'm not easy to shake but having been through what I have in terms of the thought processing involved, I was close to tears reading some of that thread. Shouldn't bother me as much as it did but.. Hey ho.

Oh god it was! It was something out of a disaster movie haha, but we're safe and sound, thank you. And no need to apologise.
  2. Admittedly, I thought it was... got a little upset for a moment there, ha. But as long as you're sure I didn't upset or anger you, then... thanks for letting me know.

I've read your post, and I do think I need to take a look at how I feel about suicide though. I think my posts are mostly pent up anger from my own experiences, which is why I HATE resorting to using personal experience as reasoning; emotions are tied too deep from experience. There's ignorance from both sides of the argument, I think. Didn't see any ignorance in your post though.

I'm sorry if I played even the smallest part in causing that anger. Hoping you and Cilla have a good evening after what I can only imagine to be a pretty scary drive home.
  3. Yours and Nikki's were the only posts I could read without utter rage Gem, so none of that was directed at you, jsyk. Hope you're having a good day, talk soon.
  4. Ahh no worries, this might be a much better way to talk actually

I see, you are thinking about it in the right way! I'd say while you are looking see if you can make it about 3 or 4 grand (I know that's a big ask but there's a good reason behind it). I spoke to my brother who works for a letting agent, and he told me pretty much what I told you but with David being older you're in better shape than we were. If you can get that kind of money it would be good simply because you won't need that much for a deposit but they're more likely to let to you because you have some financial collateral behind you. Also, he did mention they will do background and credit checks on you, stricter ones than say getting approved for a phone contract, small loan etc. but just so long as you don't have any negative credit issues in the last 6 months (12 if you went in as a joint tenancy) you should pass that fine. Just so long as you could prove continuous employment. Best of luck Gem, if you have an iPhone by any chance iMessage me and if not FB message me if you need any advice
  5. Just saw your comment in my blog, and I'm not sure if you'll see a reply if I leave it over there (I wasn't even notified of the comments made... useless!), so I'll leave you a VM!

I still have about £2000 saved up for when I was planning my move to America. David has no savings and I'm a little better with money, so we were thinking of having a place put in my name. In some ways it'd be better if it were in his name, but that's if there's negative happenings involving a separation in the future which I'm sure won't happen. We have thought about deposits! That perfect pad I mentioned asked for £1000 up front, so... it really was perfect. ^^'
  6. I might very well be on a little later! I want to catch up on True Blood tonight, so I'll have my laptop out. ^^
  7. I think I missed you! I got sucked into Deus Ex and the rest is history. If you're on late night FB message me.
  8. Makes sense! Haha
    Sounds good to me
  9. Ahh, I'm working those times here most of the week haha. xD;

I'm off on Thursday though, if I don't catch you before then! I might be around later. ^^
  10. Generally speaking, night-times for me are best, mainly because I have the sleeping pattern that I had in England that I had there xD

I mean I get up at about 9-10am here but that's 12-1am there and even then I'm groggy. I'll try to come on though, if not then pretty much anytime from 1pm in the afternoon most days, UK time. If ANY of that made sense
  11. I'd love to! But I'm getting ready for work and leaving in like twenty minutes! =(

When's a good time to chat for you, and I'll try and make it? I won't be home until late. =/
  12. ICU! Get on MSN, I'm bored and we should chat anyhoo
  13. "I don't want to set the world on fire... I just want to start... a flame in your heart..."

Thankies!
  14. Thanks love!
    And thank you for the present too, it's going under the tree

15. Merry Christmas sweetie! Have a lovely day! <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 140
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast