Conversation Between Inagi and ViviMasterMage

4 Visitor Messages

1. Most likely. Our first school year is "Kindergarten", so. Never made much sense to me, but, hey. GCSEs? Also, I probably want to be a counselor of some sort. My favorite thing is to help people with their problems, most people really just need someone to listen to them, but I can give good direction when people ask for it. People tend to jawdrop at me because I understand so much about how people work.
  2. I know what you mean. I can remember Year 6 which is probably 5th Grade or something for you. I can't believe I'm already doing my GCSE's and that it's my final year before I leave school. Thank God it gets better! I suppose it's the hormones, haha! So... What do you want to do with your life? You know, what job do you hope to have?
  3. Yeah, right around birthday time. I was 15, wow. Time flies. - Looking at everyone in the class below me, the sophomores, they all seem to be going through the same thing. The early juniors were too, I think this age is a definite magnet for things like that. But, if what I've noticed is true, I can promise you it gets a shit load better. And hey there. I tend to go by Inagi, as you can probably guess. Nice to meet you
  4. I read your journal, and God, it sounds so much like me...

I feel what you feel and I know what you mean. I know you were 15 when you wrote that but still, I totally get what you wrote. Oh, I'm Kyle, by the way.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4