Conversation Between DragonHeart and Firefly

9 Visitor Messages

1. I didnt know that,lol.Thx for the info! Oh yeah,It would be cool if they had boos or tie-in novels,that woul be awesome!
  2. There's actually a pretty good amount of background available, it's just not present in the game. Or in English, really. The fan-translated Ultimania has some very interesting information about IX including the entire chronology of events both before and during the game. And a full explanation of the Gaia/Terra thing. I only stumbled across it recently myself.

Final Fantasy's biggest fanbase is here so you'd think SE would be interested in providing things like Ultimania to stateside fans. I think there's a lot of untapped potential for it. I'm still hoping for tie-in novels, that would be awesome. They seem to have done just about everything else...
  3. yea, i see your point about Kuja.He has to be one of my fav ff villians.I wish they went more into like detail and background into Kuja and also Garland or Beatrix.
  4. Ah, I see. Rinoa's all right, I'm not really all that fond of Selphie though.

And yes, I am indeed a fan of Kuja. I think he's a great character, especially in his villainous role. I don't think SE handled his story quite as well as they could have, though.
  5. Thats cool,Im more like Selphie or Rinoa in ways.One cuz Im usually hyper and friendly,and in others I just want to have fun or be left alone.Hmm,r u a fan of Kuja?
  6. Hmm, probably either Squall or Quistis. Squall reminds me a lot of myself. I'm not nearly as cold personality-wise, but I'm quiet and rather more introverted. I do have a replica of his Griever necklace though.
  7. lol, my very first ff game was FF10.But the first oneI evr saw my step dad play was FFVIII.Huge fan of Rinoa and Tidus.So who was ur fave character of FFVIII?
  8. No problem, we're all friends here. Wouldn't be much of a community otherwise. XD VIII is one of my favorites too btw, it was my first Final Fantasy game.
  9. hiya,thx 4 bein my friend! I really appreciate it! =)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9