Conversation Between DragonHeart and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

56 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Ahhh, Okay. Well, I Hope You Are At The Very Least Enjoying Yourself Anyway.
  2. The same things I'm always up to, lol. Work, college, that sort of thing. Not much time for gaming these days but eh, that's life. And that's what vacations are for, I guess.
  3. I'm Good. Finally Got Myself A PS3 This Year, Got Games I Have Been Dying To Play(FFXIII & FFXIII-2) Which I Have Beaten, So I Am Happy. Also Platinum'd FFXIII-2 Recently! It Is My First Platinum'd Game On My PS3, But Also My Only One...XD Still Awesome Though What Have You Been Up To Lately?
  4. All right, pretty busy these days. You?
  5. Hey There DragonHeart How Have You Been Lately?
  6. OMG, DragonHeart!!! How Have You Been? Wrote Anything New? Read Anything Interesting? What's Up?
  7. Hey DragonHeart

How Have You Been Lately? Its Been A While, Has It Not? Anyway, Whats Up?
  8. XD Okay, Well, Sorry Then...

Anyway, I Was Just Saying Hello And Wondering How Are Things With You.

I'll Leave You Alone For Now Then.
  9. I idle on here a lot out of habit, heh. Usually if I'm on but not responding I'm at work or now that I'm back at school, homework.
  10. I Guess Your Too Busy To Leave Me A VM...

Oh Well...I Tried. Just Hit Me Up When Your not busy Anymore...Please?
  11. OMG OMG OMG!!! DRAGONHEART!!! (>^_^)> Hey, How Have You Been?
  12. OMG!!! DragonHeart!!! (=^_^=) How Are You? Damn, Its Been So Long, What You Been Up To?
  13. I Hope Your Not...Anyway, Just Wanted To Say Hello And Also Wondering How You Are. So, How Are You?
  14. Are You Mad At Me For the Spoiler? If So, I'm Sorry
  15. I know, I read it. Complete with pictures and a spoiler, heh. I didn't know Lightning's real name; was hoping I'd find out in-game.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 56
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast