Conversation Between DragonHeart and Furore

8 Visitor Messages

1. Nothing wrong with that, there is such a thing as healthy fat. Most Americans, however, do not fit in this category. Cause we're lazy bastards who don't want to actually get up and do anything when we can live vicariously through the TV. Ah, stereotypes.
  2. I'm one of the fit/fat camp and I feel great.
    I have to severely over eat these days to keep it up though.
    Essentially I need the mass to maintain my centre of gravity so I don't go down easy (6'3" in height) and 5-14 hours of foot patrols 6 days a week burns way too much off...

Not the worst thing though, I also love to cook a good meal.
  3. That said, although I do not often retract my words, I also realize the thread really isn't the place. Respect, yes? Thank you for the reminder. It really is difficult to check yourself when discussing personally sensitive issues.
  4. Indeed. I had debated about whether I should have posted it in the thread myself, but I also figured someone else (not you, just general someone) would post the same thing only with less tact. /shrug. I do mean what I said though, about more threads on these topics. The problem tends to be the overall maturity level of this forum.
  5. They really should make a thanks minus points for when you want to show approval of two posts made in a brief period...

Either way I was contemplating saying something similar, but in the end just VMed the guy. Good intentions, not the right spot for it though.
  6. Indeed, and yet some people still don't see it. That truly magnifies the tragedy of it all.
  7. You didn't offer me at all.
    I was just trying to drum into that guy that it wasn't just some trivial US thing.

It was perhaps the most eye opening event of this decade.
  8. Good to see you around the forums again.
    Hopefully you're an omen of more great RPs for my viewing pleasure.
    Stay cool.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8