Conversation Between DragonHeart and SuperSabin

45 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. I've been working a summer job to save up for myself, got big plans for future.
  2. Eh, not too much, just the same old stuff. You?
  3. Hey dragonheart, its been too long! hows life in general? anything new and exciting going on?
  4. Hey dragonheart, how are things going lately? I'm doing pretty well, had a really busy time with my computer class and now I'm off for the spring break. Planning on taking a certification test soon. Other than that, I'm playing RPGs here and there.
  5. Not much really. Going to be awhile yet before I finish my degree(s) so it's just the endless school work cycle.
  6. Yeah, things like that are going to happen. What's new in life for ya? I'm taking a two year course in computers and im playing final fantasy xiii (1st one) when I have free time
  7. Nice. I'm in and out myself, as always. Just don't have as much time to be goofing off on the internet as I used to.
  8. hey dragonheart, guess who made it back?
  9. We'll see, time is something I don't have a lot of right now.
  10. Glad you like it, if you want to check it out for psp it comes out march 29th this year.
  11. Looks pretty neat, reminds me a bit of the Tales series. Abyss at least, which is the only one I've had a chance to play.
  12. Hey remember when i told you about the legend of heroes games while we were playing WKC online? Thought I'd share with you a trailer of the one coming to us shores, its a japanese trailer but still the same game. YouTube - The Legend of Heroes VI:Sora No Kiseki
  13. Ok so I've been playing WKC more and more. Progressing in the storyline nicely and just bought the best served cold quest. My guild rank is level 3 so far. I misread your thing about the best served cold lol, at first I thought you meant let you know when I bought the best served cold quest and now I realized you meant let you know when my GR is high enough for it. Oh well haha, at least I'm fairly strong for that quest,
  14. Yes, I've actually run through NG+ twice, needed extras of some gear for enhancing. You don't really have to worry about NG+ until GR 7 or so, since the new equipment you get from it can't be equipped until then.

Like I said, there's no need to rush. If the drop rates are any indication, I'm going to be playing for some time yet heh. In fact, you'll probably catch up fairly fast. The lower GRs go by fast.
  15. So I tried the geonet, it's pretty fun. I added you as a friend on it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 45
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast