Conversation Between Merlin and Lacquer Head

6 Visitor Messages

1. Ooh, found one~ On the main forum page, under the thread title where it says "by ____________" and the name links to their profile, a lot of the names are white like normal text and don't link. Not sure if it leads to any other problems...just something I noticed.
  2. Oh definitely...I'm used to white pages with black text, it's like Mike Tyson for my eyes, instead of my ears.
  3. Fuzz likes his fancy RPG bars. I like less clutter. Anywho, they might make a comeback in the future in one form or another. Finishing up TFF Light, fixing goofups in TFF Dark, and working on the "official" layouts are more important than silly doodads methinks.
  4. Experience systems just seem convoluted anyway T_T the simple the better I always say! Damn kids and their new fangled forums.
  5. There were a couple of bumps along the way because of how old the forums are, but in the end we finished the go live this weekend. I'm disappointed at how poorly the EXP modification transferred but I can always roll my own in the future. I'm still hunting down messed up style colors. VBulletin styles are mind-numbingly tedious. But yeah, if you see anything just let me know! Thanks
  6. Figured I'd drop by and say good job with all the work o.o I'll let you know if I come across a bug or something, I tend to run into them frequently with my god awful connection <_< Ooh, I did notice one, sometimes when I am using the quick reply, when I hit send it will ask me if I want to leave the page without saving, so far it's worked just fine when I hit yes, so it doesn't seem to be a real issue.

I will say, you guys got this running smoothly awful fast, past forums I've been a part of have taken days to upgrade and such. Dem skillz.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6