Conversation Between Zardoch and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

11 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, it's just the grammar-nazi in it becoming irritated by it; that and my brain, since it's use to seeing correct grammar. I mean if you wanted to be unique, you should act like Toshiro Mifune in Yojimbo, lol. I mean it is all Samurai and shit.
  2. A Lot Of People Ask Me This...XD It's How I Type Nowadays When I'm Typing To People Or Just Chatting With Friends. It Sets Me Appart From Everyone Else...I Like Being Unique. Plus, I've Been Doing It For Quite Some Time Now, So It Is Now Etched Into My Brain When I Type. So It Is Pretty Cool How I Can Type Fast Even When I Have To Use The Shift Button A Lot Just To Type The Way I Wanna Type. Is It Bothering You At All? Some People Have Complained About It Before Sadly...
  3. It's not as exciting as it sounds, lol. It all gives me brain gas

...Btw, why are you typing practically every word capitalized?
  4. Thats Nice, Atleast You Got Something To Do. Meh, I've Been Alright, Could Be Better Though...XD Oh Well. I'm Almost At 625 Posts To Get My Next Class/Job Title. I Am Currently At 614 Posts.
  5. Nothing much other than the busy shit going on. Gotta a good handful of post I wanna do, along with a few other things that must come first. You been doing good, mang?
  6. Yo, What Up Mang? How You Been?
  7. Yes they are, You, just never said what you wanted, all you said was to get you some Pizza Rolls, and I did...LOL
  8. These are not brand-name pizza rolls! Off with your head!
  9. Okay, I will get you some...*Goes to the Store and Buys Some Pizza Rolls* Here you go *Hands over the Pizza Rolls* Enjoy
  10. The Cesar is not please. The Cesar wants what is Cesars and I 'will' have what is mine.

...a year supply of pizza rolls...mmmmm...
  11. Hello Emperor Griffith How r u today?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11