Conversation Between chaosweapon and Cyanist

40 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Yeah, I was thinking about that, too. Whatever happens, I'm pretty sure they'll still be crossing names out of that notebook - Can't wait for the next season... grr, I guess I'll just watch Shark Tank in the meantime.
  2. Honestly I did not expect such an ending. I expected Tommy to become the new Black Arrow and no damage to the city. I wonder how the series will continue. Most probably, Oliver and his friends will now go after Deadshot.
  3. Of course I watched it!!! Awesome!!! I can't believe Tommy's dead!!!!! AAAAGGHH!!! Laurel will prolly be overcome with guilt now! Ditto with Oliver of course.
    The Glades leveled... @.@
  4. What a finale!! Did you watch it?
  5. Yes, that part was cool. Actually I love its action.

I think Laurel loves both Tommy and Oliver, however Oliver must be her favourite. I don't think that she hates Oliver anymore as he appears to be different from what he used to be before. And if she ever finds out the truth, she would surely fall for him (just like Tommy said).

Haha, it's ironic that Oliver's sister will help Roy find the Vigilante but at least they have a good intent. Roy feels that he owes the Vigilante for saving his life.
  6. Yes!!! Absolutely! Wasn't it cool when he bashed that guy's head into the wall three times as he was falling!?! XD
    And what's up with Laurel's attitude? Is she seriously THAT in love with Tommy to turn down Oliver? Or does she still hate him because of the thing with her sister?
    And now Oliver's sister is going to help Roy find the Vigilante? AHHHH!!!
    Yeah, I've been keeping up.
  7. I watch every episode as soon as it comes out. Now the story is really getting interesting as the undertaking is happening soon. I'm looking forward to the fight between Green Arrow and Black Arrow
  8. OMG!!! I'm watching that series too! My brother keeps teasing me about it, but I haven't missed an episode yet! What about you?
  9. Oh, no worries. Lately I'm watching Arrow, the series about Green Arrow. This Green Arrow is slightly different from the one in Smallville though.
  10. Eek, I ran outta money again, so that's why I ran out or internet. Sorryz

It's about a married, middle-aged chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with cancer and, barely making ends meet as it is, (he also has a disabled son) decides to go into the business of cooking meth. It's sort of a dramedy, rated R.
  11. Cool! I haven't followed a TV series in a while now. The last series I used to watch was Smallville, the one with the young superman. And that one ended a few years ago :/ . How's Breaking Bad? It appears to be popular but I never watched it and I don't know what its about.
  12. Wow, like an automatic limiter of sorts. Niiiiice.
    Meanwhile, Cyan has outdone herself in sheer laziness
    I've been watching a LOT of tv series on DVD, including Game of Thrones. I'm done with the first season already. And though on the surface it appears to be just entertainment, I HAVE been taught an invaluable lesson: I cannot stand traitors!!!
    Everest: beyond the limit, season 2 (basically a reality show where people make pathetic attempts to climb Everest, while the wiry local people, called Sherpas, haul the contestants' luggage, cook their meals, and guide them up the treacherous slopes without complaining)
    And yesterday I started on 'Breaking Bad' season 1. From the cover I thought I'd hate it, but it's kind of growing on me after the first disc
  13. I do my best When I get tired I find it hard to concentrate on my work so I try not to over do it.
  14. Poor thing. Don't forget to chill every now and then, even if it's not online with other people who have way too much time
  15. Yep. Haven't been around for a while. I've been busy ever since I started my MSc. There's lots of work to be done .
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 40
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast