Conversation Between Aerif and Imposter

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I also hate energy drinks. Never been a fan and kinda thought the whole marketing advertisments were super stupid. I never heard the bit about cold water, I'm not a coffee drinker so I'll have to test this theory!
  2. The theme of the game will be revealed tomorrow, so I'll have to quickly come up with a design before we make it over the 48 hours.

Believe me, if caffeine injections were legal and widely-available I'd be an addict. Probably going to stick to cold water though, since it has the same effect allegedly. May also try an energy drink or two, although the last time I had 'Red Bull' was years ago and I found its taste damnable.
  3. Wow that is pretty hardcore. What game will you be jamming? 60 hours without sleep cannot be good for your health. Will you be injecting caffine and such into your bloodstream?
  4. Indeed, in fact I'm now doing a 5-day week including working for the uni.

I've also got a big competition coming up tomorrow, a 48-hour gamejam - meaning I'm going to be staying awake for 60 hours. I wish it were possible to sleep in advance so that tiredness will not come as a system shock.
  5. Yo hombre...how is the life? Full of much schoolness still?
  6. Yo, happiest of birthdays. Best wishes!
  7. My French is um... mal. Canada would probably be much easier to emigrate to though, I just took a test to see if I'm eligible but without any active experience I'm not. But I didn't really plan on heading abroad at 20/21 anyway.

As an EU citizen I can work basically anywhere in Europe, though my language skills are restricting me in that department.

It's quite a way off anyway - potentially this could be my last year at University but I think I'm quite likely to stay on and achieve honours.
  8. Dude come to Canada instead of the states. I'm sure its less of a hassle and Montreal has some pretty major game designing places!!
  9. It's not really been active for a while yet but I am a member of United Catholics of TFF.

Unusually I'm also quite a good catholic
  10. Doing quite well. On an internship in the states now and home for a Holidays til Friday. Congrats on the job, shame about all those hours you are getting paid for though hahaha.
  11. Yessiree (sp?) I'm still alive.

To sum up how I'm feeling: Tired.

I got my first job in Tesco Extra last week (think WallMart) and they've had me in basically everyday excluding Christmas day, which they only ommitted since they're not allowed to open on the 25th.

How's you?
  12. You still alive? How are you?
  13. Yeah, I looked it up before I made the comment That's how I knew about Dehli.

In Scotland you can legally drink from the age of 5 with parental consent and in private.

Of course I don't advocate that since alcohol generally tastes like piss anyway.
  14. In Canada you can drink at 19 haah. But I'm not into that. Conviction conviction.
  15. Hey, happy birthday! You can now drink in basically any non-Muslim county in the world.

Oh except Delhi in India. But I'm assuming that you won't be heading there to drink
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 22
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast