Conversation Between Aerif and Yoko

41 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. I aim to please. How have you been lately?
  2. I have no idea what you are talking about.
    And if you know what's good for you - neither do you.

You are a strange woman.
  3. There it is again. That secret of yours. You're undercover Sneaky.
  4. You edited it! It is a well kept secret indeed. I saw what was said between you and Alpha. It also explains how you know the entire story. I thought a few too many people were keeping tabs on me. To realize it's just you, it calms me down a little. STILL THOUGH! You sneaky guy you. Clever as **** too .

How are things over there?
  5. ****!

...prove it...
  6. AHA! I have found your secret! sneaky sneaky.
  7. How are you lately?

I invested in a name change. I like it : )
  8. I need lots of love.

Juuuuuust saying.
  9. Does Sir Aerif need love? I think about you often. Juuuuuust saying.
  10. lol. I really don't know the kind of effect I have on people.
  11. Technically speaking I'm not sure it's a problem if you can decide if you want to have it or not.

You know there may actually be a link between you and forgetfullness because once again I forgot what my next point was. Maybe I'm having a stroke or something?

OH WELL.
  12. I've been meaning to change it, but I haven't heard complaints until now. How about I make it all white like Polk's profile? Hmm? lol.

I have an alcohol problem when I want to have an alcohol problem. Right now, I don't want one. Simple as that.
  13. Wow, you're really missing the sarcasm this evening. I'm going to stop it now.

Interestingly, I haven't had any alcohol since... Dear God it may actually have been the whisky I had at Hogmany, that was five months ago. This would be an achievement if I was an AA member, but I've never had a problem with alcohol - maybe the trouble is that I don't drink enough alcohol?

I find it hard to read text on our conversation page though, because Lightning and light blue hurt my eyes
  14. I've changed? Maybe I'm a little down, but I'm still awesome as ever.

Wow, maybe you should lay off the alcohol. It leads to forgetfulness. Or, maybe talking to me leads to forgetfulness. Not a good sign sir!

It is a highly competitive industry though. Especially with the economy with the way it is. Experience does still play a major part, but you still need to have a few aces in your pocket sometimes. Usually when plans fail and such. It's a smart move though
  15. See, I get that networking is an imporant factor in any sort of recruitment but there's obviously some sort of sliding scale involved. It just so happens that I've chosen a career where there are actually relatively few jobs in existance, they throw out figures like 'Call of Duty took a staff of 300, four months to make' and stuff like that and it sounds impressive. But that's only 300 jobs, and... um...

I actually lost my train of thought when typing. That's a bad sign, even going back over the paragraph to read what I was going to say hasn't refreshed my memory.

Also: GOD, KYRA, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHANGE SO MUCH WHEN YOU JOINED THAT STUPID GROUP, IT'S LIKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 41
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast