Conversation Between Aerif and The Dark Crystal

3 Visitor Messages

1. Alright, well I'll be looking forward to playing it! Please do, I'm not a giant critic but I will test it, and look for any bugs. Yea I know how that goes, I've had projects that I haven't had the time to put in them as well. That stuff is more important though, so do what you gotta do! I appresiate the reply back and yes once again, keep me updated over the next year or so If you have any news. Thanks bunches, and Peace!
  2. I'll be recruiting once again when there's a new beta. Though the thing is that's probably at least a year away and I've had interest from new members in the past who aren't even here anymore.

When a new beta needs tested I'll make an announcement, and if you're still interested send you an invite. But believe me, the last post made in that user group is dated 14/08/2009. I started uni in September of that year and there has been very little progress since.

I'd like to be able to do more work on it but I'm at the start of a new semester in uni, I'm learning French and I'm due to be teaching a class at uni which needs a lot of prep time.

Although... Any sort of outside interest at all usually provokes my own interest which usually leads to me spending more time on the project. I already know that when I buy a laptop I'll probably triple the amount of work I put into it, so it's just a process of saving up and waiting.
  3. Yo man, what's up with the "Beta Testing for FFVII-2" is it still active and being made? Do you mind if I join your group?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3