Conversation Between Aerif and Alpha

211 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Happy birthday l'Aerif!
  2. Advice for you, never stay in a French speaking country for an extended amount of time.

One year on, and I still say 'pourquoi ?' instead of why on an unfortunately frequent basis.
  3. Le testicle, mmm.
  4. J'ai vous et j'ai pensé a vous:

...I can't remember how to do a ` on my a...
  5. It's been a very strange day on the news, the UK-wide BBC has been neutral as always. BBC Scotland is quite unreserved about how much the general populace disliked her.

Be rude if you wish, be rude to me, rude to her memory, rude to anyone. I take the opinion that we should not celebrate the death of anyone, like with bin Ladin, but there is just too much *****-footing around the fact that she was utterly despised by millions of people and is responsible for there being more pandas in Scotland than Tory MPs. She did some arguably good things and we should at least respect her for that, but at what cost?

Also if you look at this, you'll see some semi-important people do speak their rude minds (see George Galloway, for something so brash that it was almost enough to make me laugh out loud in shock). The funny thing is that even with some of their self-imposed censorship you can quite clearly see some hate in what they've said.
  6. Comment reserved because I might something rude.
  7. 1925 - 2013
    The Conservative Party - Never again.

8. /Discuss

​<Gee I hope Facebook doesn't mind me hotlinking. Ah, those guys at Facebook are nice people aren't they?>

9. What if you're New Zealand American? I mean God forbid, but still.

Normally we get White British or White Irish. It confuses me as to why this would make any statistical difference, and probably causes riots in Northern Ireland.

The last census options for white made me laugh a little:

A) White Scottish
    B) White Other British
    C) White Irish
    D) White Gypsy/Traveler
    E) White Polish
    F) White Other European
    G) White Other (Write In)
  10. I had to fill out a census form last night, and the only option for a white New Zealander is 'New Zealand European'. When I thought about it, that made no sense. I can't even understand what Scottish and Irish people are saying. So in ticked other and wrote 'Pākehā'.
  11. For shame Alpha, for shame.

'Ça va ?' - A tairm uset tae awsk hoo a pairsen's feelin', mair a' colloquial version a' 'how you daein?' ir 'awright, mate?'

EDIT: Christ, we do talk funny.
  12. I have downloaded an old 'learn French' podcast. Only problem being is that the presenters are Scottish. Most of the time, I understand their French better than their English :/
  13. Hahahaha

I just realised that I can force people to accept the forum rules again. At will!

Maybe I'll do it to you
  14. I quite agree. The revolution will be televised!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 211
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast