Conversation Between Aerif and Alpha

211 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
  1. When I went to reply to this message I nearly clicked 'edit' instead, that wouldn't have helped anyone.

I don't think I like that 'Silver Fern' flag, mostly because it looks too much like the proposed flag for Unified Korea, and the flag of Cyprus. Even though New Zealand only vaguely looks like the fern itself.

I don't think you could get away with the United Tribes flag, since the first thing people think when looking at it is 'England', and nobody needs that. You people really need to design some better flags.
  2. Nope, you're actually 320km closer!

map:

Idk about the flag. There are lots of options. Schools routinely run competitions for kids to design new ones. I think it would most likely be the Silver Fern. I could live with that, although I see it more as a sporting flag and I think there are more meaningful options.

I like the design of the United Tribes flag:

Although now that I consider it, it looks like Australia + England.
  3. I miss you Alpha <3~

That's weird because despite being in a foreign country I am if anything presumably physically closer to you now than previously. Or maybe not, since technically we can fly over the poles.

Hi.

Just emphasising that two of us can now play at this.
  4. You have to follow your queenie. Or get a new flag? What would you even put on a new flag? Who decides these things?

In all likelihood, Scotland gaining independence would not change the flag or the name of the country, despite the fact that it's pretty essential to have more than one 'kingdom' to form a unification between kingdoms.

We apologise for any issues this may cause for the flag of New Zealand. At least it will look lighter.

You may have already seen this because I put it in the wrong place over a week ago...
  5. But then think of the NZ and Aus flags?! Our backgrounds are that same shade of blue! Would they have to become white to match the new background? (Or maybe we can finally secede and get our own flag? Here's hoping.)
  6. Bastards would keep it.

If you took the blue background and white cross off of it it would look like somebody tried to make a flag in MS Paint.
  7. What would happen to the Union Jack were Scotland to secede? It would affect so many flags!
  8. MY WINDOW IS TOO SMALL TO GET NICE PICTURE.

I TAKE NICE PICTURE TOMORROW, NEW BRITISH (SCOTTISH?) TRAINEE COMING TO THE APARTMENT.

Also the only English speaking Catholic church in Tunisia, IS in fact practically in my back garden. It's an actual miracle.
  9. No, I've been assured that it's only a parody. I'll leave if it gets serious. Not my style.

Also. TAKE A PHOTO OF WHAT YOU SEE FROM YOUR WINDOW.
  10. Aslahama!

I am in Tunisia, I left on Monday and forgot to Facebook/TFF it. Oops.

<3

Also, do some mathematics and realise that the group you were just added to looks like it could get a bad rep pretty quickly. Maybe if the timing had been different, it would look okay. But to me it looks kind of... dodgy...
  11. Non, c'est vraiment plus bon que de mien... quel est très mal, parce que j'ai un test la semaine prochaine; nous devons parler en français pour cinq minutes -- une conversation :s
  12. 100x? I think someone is being modest.

He honestly did say that in the first video though.
  13. Don't diss that dude's pronunciation... it's 100x better than mine. Damn Kiwi accent does not lend itself easily to the demands of les personnes françaises.
  14. La plume de ma tante est sur la table.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 211
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast