Conversation Between Aerif and Unknown Entity

60 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. Haha, I was actualy a member of this Facebook group which is where I got the image.

I take it you're not a Tory then?
  2. I've been lacking on Ace Attorney lately. I have Justice for All and Trials and Tribulations, but me thinks I want to play them in order. Can't wait to meet Fransizka and to play as Mia. ^^

Also, I stumbled across this page on facebook. Thought of you because of your signature. xD
  3. Fransizka is the main prosecutor in the second game, Justice for All, and I think Trials and Tribulations is made up of different prosecutors all the way through.

You'll like T&T, in the first case you play as Mia!
  4. Haha, I like him now. You and Vicky were right. xD

When does Fransizka come in? o.o
  5. Edgeworth is a good guy. Once he gets over the whole 'perfect record' crap that all of these biggoted Prosecutors seem to have. Fransizka is the worst. Avatar irony.
  6. I like Mia. I don't think I've laughed at the way she says "OBJECTION!", but I can't help but yell it at the same time. Same with "HOLD IT!" ^^;

When it's the prosecutors turn to object, I "Boooooo!" I've decided I don't like Edgeworth, but apparently I'll get to like him. o.O;
  7. Interesting fact: Mia has a funny voice.

The way she says 'OBJECTION' makes me lol.
  8. Fable 2 on the PS3? Let's have it on the Wii first (Because Fable was a good game!)

The scene with Lucas' ex-girlfriend made me feel a little bit awkward... A little bit too much analogue moving there...
  9. Oh no! Hopefully, they'll make it for different platforms when its selling well on the PS3? Haha, I'm hoping Fable 2 will be made for PS3 in the same way!

Thats difficult, as I loved the whole game! I did like the enddings though. Oh! And the bit when Lucas was at work, and he was seeing those giant green bugs everywhere!

The thing I loved about the game was that everytime I played it, I'd discover something new; a different way to get past certain events, or a way to change the story.
  10. Yup. I loved Farenheit, I don't know whether it was the multiple endings or the story that is slightly eccentric, but it just has an addictive quality to it.

I'm looking forward to Heavy Rain, the only problem is the PS3 exclusiveness. I have no PS3 and am unlikely to ever buy one, there just isn't enough things going for it to make me want one.

So what would you say was your favourite scene in Farenheit?
  11. Oh yes lol! I fell totally in love with Fahrenheit, and Heavy Rain I'll probably marry... when it comes out that is... ^^;;

Are you a fan?
  12. I see that you are a fan of Quantic Dream's work
  13. Geography + Entity = X(

Hackney Road is just up the road from where I live. Right next to my old school. I don't recall there being a dentist there, but I know lots of dentists charge a few hundred for a filling replacement in London.

Ha... London + London Dentist = Rip-off Central.
  14. Hackney?

Isn't there like a malicious dental practice there that charges thousands of pounds for not-so-expensive procedures... Or that could be Hackney Road... Is that the same place?

Geography + Aerif = Epic Fail
  15. Hey thanks for the rep! I can't stand chavs, but snobs are... ok - its when they go and stick their noses up at you because you say you live in a chavy place - London's Hackney where I live is sooo chavscum, its horrible!
Showing Visitor Messages 46 to 60 of 60
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4