Conversation Between Aerif and Unknown Entity

60 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. And yet the troll returns, unfazed by my threat of ignoring him.

I'm totally gonna win this won. Though I am slightly concerned as to what kinds of people live in America, I mean the Tea Party is real and I'm pretty certain our little anti-friend actually believes what he's writing.

I think you can give me rep again because you are a rep-floozy. You're just giving it away to men, woman and children
  2. Bwahaha. We all make mistakes.
  3. I honestly expect better from a moderator! Tut tut Miss Adams.

I would expect someone from proper England to know proper English
  4. Haha, sorry for the typo in the thanks I sent. Should be "here's". xD;
  5. Hah, I refuse to vote then. I only took one point! ;-;

It's only you or Hyz. There's no point ducking votes for Joe because he's already won, and I'm not going to vote myself down. =(
  6. This membership elimination will only end in tears!

...Mine!

I actually hope that I get eliminated today I can make a snide remark in the thread and make you all feel guilty as sin!
  7. I didn't know it was your birthday until a while afterwards. ;-;
  8. Nah... I don't think I did it more. I won't do it again. ^^;;
  9. Twice, I think.

Unless you've done it more than that
  10. It has been corrected.
  11. D8

How many times have I done it? ;-;
  12. Gah! Why do you keep taking points off me in Member Elimination by accident?

You keep putting it in green and then taking a point off anyway!
  13. So it's either Nick Clegg or Gordon Brown... some choice. x.x

I wanted to watch Outnumbered. Dad came over, so we missed it through all the talking. -.-
  14. Although I don't really like any of the parties, I feel like I NEED to vote just so the Conservatives don't get into power. Technically it won't make much of a difference in my constituency, since the Conservatives have only one seat in Scotland, but I think there's some crazy political thing about getting the most votes AND the most seats.

I really didn't like that debate. Nick Clegg showed himself to be an even bigger poser than David Cameron, and it didn't really feel fair that they excluded the SNP and Plaid Cymru, considering the leader of the Scottish parliament is the leader of the SNP, and the deputy leader of the Welsh assembly is the leader of Plaid Cymru.

I switched over when Outnumbered came on.
  15. *joins*

Noes. I'll be honest and say I don't like any of them. I watched the debate that was on TV on Friday, and thought it was completely useless. Useless for people who didn't know either way, and probably didn't convert anyone who'd already settled on a vote. Seriously, I don't want to waste my vote, but I'd rather not pick someone who'll just end up screwing us over... which I realise is inevitable. I'd say give Lib Dems a chance, but wouldn't they have to end up partnering with either the Tories or Labour because they don't have enough seats?

Also, it was obvious the audience was fake and scripted.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 60
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast