Conversation Between Aerif and Unknown Entity

60 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. I keep confusing you with Alpha now. =s

As for St Georges flag, I hate it. I don't even know why we celebrate St George's Day either - has nothing to do with this country. Ol' Georgie most likely never travelled to England. Interesting topics in your journal.
  2. It was an upsetting experience but I think I'm more surprised than upset. I wouldn't expect such an aggressive response for a non-sensitive issue, so it's even stranger to find one on a sensitive issue.

It's also four months to the day, which doesn't help matters.

Internet ownership should come with some sort of test that locks certain types of people out.
  3. I have to say, his comments were extremely insensitive and hurtful. I was left angry after reading them. I hope you're okay.
  4. Whilst I could see it helping the Libdems, I'd see it as more of an incentive to vote Green or SNP. You may have heard about the SNP landslide in the Scottish Parliament elections, but that only happened because they have a chance of winning in Scotland.

For General Elections, SNP supporters have to vote Labour or face a wasted vote.

The only real reason I voted YES was because it may have lead to another referendum for Proportional Representation, now that everyone has voted NO, the evil overlord may think that people just can't be arsed.
  5. I think it'd just add complexity to an already shitty voting system. Besides, it'd only really aid the LibDems as Labour and the Conservatives get the majority of the votes anyway, and the LibDems haven't impressed anyone in the last year. I certainly won't be voting in favour of them when I get my vote in another few years. ¬¬

That said, I didn't vote. I've gone beyond the point of caring.
  6. I wanted AV
  7. I can't thank you again, but I liked that Heavy Rain ending too. I cried, and was sobbing for a while after that ending. ;-;
  8. Indeed. I don't know why we'd added each other in the first place.

Nosy is fun.
  9. Just noticed a small change in your friends list. Or rather, noticed it through a person now on my ignore list's page

I'm nosy.
  10. Easily. I've met plenty of people like that before, oddly enough it's been the religious-extremists for the most part, but I suppose not every person of religion can be level-headed.

I guess it's a personallity thing, if chavs were capable of full-conversation and discussion I'd imagine they would be in the same situation, it's a state-of-mind thing.
  11. Yeah, I saw that bit too, just as I was finishing up my post. Then I thought "Eat this!" and posted anyway.

I really don't know how you can be a smartass and call people out on their views, and yet totally **** up your own, and make you look like a right... ass. >>;
  12. Originally posted by Selcopa
    Edit: Got yelled at for double posting once so we'll add on here. As it stands if Aerif can identify what parts of my posts are just propoganda and have absolutely no merit, if I am unable to defend them to have any sort of valid point I will apologize, admit I was run and pull a full reversal on my views, as it stands Aerif is simply dismissing me because they are too lazy to actually break down and analyze some of the things I say, such as my opinions on US allies current army count(despite me addressing everyone's point's in detail for everybody else)

Kick his ****ing arse for me Gemma
  13. >= )
  14. Ladbrokes will take bets for anything now, eh?

I would also place a bet, but once I went to Blackpool and lost all my money gambling I became addicted.
  15. You'd better win. I've put down every penny I own. Don't judge - there's a recession out there!

And I very rarely give out rep. That's why I thought it was so odd.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 60
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast