Conversation Between Ulteka Mako and Meier Link

15 Visitor Messages

1. I made you a Super Moderator on my forum.
  2. Also if you have MSN feel free to add me. [email protected]
  3. I just registered.
  4. I won't get tired man.

Here is the link: Mako Industrial
  5. What ever works for you. I will do it until you find someone better or until you grow sick of me haha.
  6. Well that is all good. I really just need someone to help me run the forum. How would you like to be an Admin instead of a mod?
  7. Ahhh I see. Well I am not to expirianced with the coding side of things and the little work I have done with it has been many years ago. To be honest I don't think I would be of much help on that aspect. If you are needing staff such as a moderator I would be glad to help out. That I can do and have done for years at different sites.
  8. Well, I just started one and I know somewhat about how to work on them, like CSS, HTML, JavaScript, etc. But I kinda need some help doing it. So I was wondering if you want to be apart of the crew?
  9. It's going altight I guess. Not a whole lot is going on besides a crazy thunderstorm.

I know a little about forums, why do you ask?
  10. Hows it going man? You know anything about working on forums?
  11. I have got into a few casual RPs but nothing serious yet, I have told a few people that I am going to read up on the subject and try to get more into it. I have a few factions that like my writing that want me to join but as of right now it is up in the air. I have on the other hand told one that I would be willing to join them but nothing is guarenteed.
  12. Alright then. Well do you get into rping?
  13. Actually no, I cam around when I think you where in the process of leaving. But I have read many posts by you and I think we talked from time to time.
  14. Thinks man. Its good to be back. Didn't we do some rping together back in the day?
  15. Welcome back Mako. Good to see you are doing alright.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15