Conversation Between Dragoon_Nick and Dimi

31 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

1. Join him on his last day before matrimony grabs him by the balls. If you have any questions or concerns or drink recommendations, contact Fish Kelish at 555-7859.
  2. Wow. Haha. We'll be celebrating pretty hard after the apocalypse. I hope she doesn't find out. *hides*
  3. i cover pizza, you get the pinata

I hear you're a chick magnet so you also get chicks? If lily doesn't figure out our evil scheme by then...muahahaha
  4. Haha. Same here. We'll even toss in a pinata and pizza!
  5. I'm getting you so smashed if we survive!
  6. An apocalypse, a change in world order, a comet might hit, aliens, psychic ability...Wow. Wiki stated these possibilities on that very day. Should be interesting if we're still alive. And if we are, we'll get drinks to drink it out!!
  7. Freakishly scary date, look it up

Yes, nick is back, because he is back into gaming...the 3000$ computer is almost done, all i need is a hard drive and a monitor..

<3 Scabbia
  8. And what will happen on this very day? Does it involve the ruling of midgets or the ruling of...*gasp* Cristina Scabbia?
  9. December 21, 2012
  10. Wow. I can't believe your posting again. Does this mean the one in twelve signs of miraculous happenings about to come with your return????
  11. Thank Ann for that "name".

It was a dare I was supposed to do. There was another dare I was supposed to do on here...a more...extreme one. ><
  12. Hahaha love your new "name"!
  13. I would VM you, a lot of people really, but im always working, all i do is 1 minute checks through all my bookmark pages..

We're gonna catch up come school, where i lose some work hours...
  14. No VM's lately?

VM for my lurker friend. Hope things are good over there.
  15. Oh goody. lol Tommorow my family and I are having a BBQ and might go out to see some fireworks. We're having cheeseburgers!!! Hell yeah. How have you been?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 31
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast