Conversation Between Dragoon_Nick and ChloChloAriadne

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. *bumrapes*

Because I KNOW you like it up the bum. You totally want to feel my hard nonoparts in your bumholey.
  2. holy crap! Its all black and purple...sooo AWESOME
  3. Sounds like a plan! Let's go!
  4. I say we rear her with an orange garbage bag (halloween coming up) and secure her, and drive off in a totally non-suspicious white van.
  5. Sounds good to me! Any suggestions?
  6. I know....

how about we kidnap her and do naughty things to her?
  7. Katy Perry is HAWT.
  8. You...change your mind....like a girl changes clothes...
  9. so...sudden?

I'd want to reply something back right now, but i mean, all thats going through my head is "holy shit" right now.

I'm really amazed at this rather conventional method of you telling me this, but other than that, i've only warm feelings about all this.

Somehow, i do feel like and older brother to you. I know i may have said some stupidities, but i did explain them through my trust issues. I'm just the rather safe than sorry type. But really, those months were i stayed up all night talking with you were some of the best moments.

You know i care about you, i'll always care for you, and always have. I'd like to talk with you more often once i get my computer finished...right now i'm borrowing time off daddy's computer..

love you too...
  10. Niiiiiick.

Just wanted to leave you a message, as this has been circulating in my head for a little while, and we don't get to talk that much anymore so it goes in here.

I think even though we've fought and had a lot of shit, you're one of my closest friends, and you really do feel like a brother to me. I feel so comfortable talking to you about anything, and I know that you're not going to use it against me. I feel that yeah, you kind of have done that in the past, but I dunno... Everytime I talk to you, I feel really safe, and like I'm meant to know you and have known you my whole life. You really have helped me through a lot, and helped me see a lot of things I may not otherwise seen. I really do love you, and consider you family to me.

...^^
  11. Just dance!
    Spin that record babe!
  12. The way the "cookie" crumbles?

haha i amuse myself
  13. Hm?
  14. Seems like the fish bit...didn't she?
  15. Oooh, at work there was a choice for preferred language for employees. The options were English, French, Spanish and Australian...

That was funny...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 39
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast