Conversation Between Storm and Rhaps

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thank yous!
  2. Happy birthday!
  3. Derp?
  4. Haha yeah probably! If only it worked when not hungry...
  5. Becuase you cast slowga out of hunger confusion
  6. Ahhh... why does waiting for pizza always seem to take long when you're really hungry?
  7. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
  8. Raaaaaaaaargh!
  9. Hellooooo!
  10. thanks! goodnight!
    And as a straight guy, ofcourse my eyes were attracted to 'em! lol I just got lazy towards the end of it
  11. Haha yeah, that's a good way to put it! I didn't mind Lulu so I didn't really think of her as the Emo kid. She looked cool, and had those very strange gravity-defying boobs that even as a straight woman I found my eyes drawing to them! Her personality didn't really stand out though.

*Yawn*

Anyhoo... really tired now so should hit the sack. I don't know where you are from, but it's nealy 1am in England so I'm finally tired!

It's been fun chatting to ya!
  12. I think they were going for the stereotypes anyone can relate to to gain more popularity
    Auron- Typical quiet badass with a samurai sword
    Tidus- Typical sports jock whose good at everything ever
    Yuna- Typical lady whose too caring and sweet
    Wakka- JAMAICA MON!
    Lulu- Emo kid
    Kimhari- The fat guy
    Rikku- F*cking annoying little sister
    sorry, had a bit of a nerd rage lol
  13. The Adamantoise (and its' variations) are what awestruck me. They're HUGE and really cool looking! I wasn't a huge fan of X. I thought it had great story, but I didn't much care for the characters or the levelling system. I do feel sympathy for Tidus and Yuna... but I find them both very annoying. Some of the characters are pretty cool, but they just don't really stand out to me. It is a very popular gamein the franchise though, so a lot of people do think otherwise!
  14. yarr, haven't gotten a chance to play XIII yet, but my friends keep jizzing over one thing about it
    GIANT CACTUAR
    I've been playing X quite a bit lol Seymour is amazing
  15. Oooh not fun >.<. I thought the game was pretty fun, but its not one of my favorites. IV,VI,VII,VIII and IX are my faves, all for different reasons. I am really enjoying XIII too, although I haven't finished it yet. Been sidetracked with uni work and other crap.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 24
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast