Conversation Between Storm and Fate

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Cheers, and I have eaten some yummy cake too! Mmm... cake!
  2. Happeh birthday! <3
    Eat lots of cake! XD
  3. *gasp* You baked a cake the shape of a moogle? Remember to save some to mail to me, all right?
  4. Party is tomorrow so that is when much BBQ and cake will be consumed! Its a chocolate and ginger cake my boyfriend baked and I decorated- i'll get some pictures up here as its a moogle!
  5. Things are... pretty boring, to say the least. I've got nothing to do but stay home all day. It's not that I mind it!

Did you have lots of food? What flavor cake was it? Did you save me some?
  6. Haha cheers for the message
    Hows things?
  7. AHH! Stormy, the coconut thief! It's your birthday! Happy birthday! Only twenty years old, you've got another ten years!=P Hahaha!

Also, "Haha! Nice to know i'm not going to turn into a boring old fart next month!"

You? Neh! Enjoy your young years while they still exist!
  8. Oh, you aren't old!
  9. Yeah, summer started about two weeks ago for me. And I'm currently on vacation over in another state with my cousins. But I constantly spend time here on TFF!^^ We won't go back for another week, and we've done a lot.
  10. Haven't joined any forums in a long while... I think the last ones were Bleach Exile, but there were too many idiots on board! And I think snakes are nice... they're just misunderstood! ^.^ Or i'm a cat at least... cats are cool.

Yeah lifes going well, i'm glad my course is over for the year as it was getting too stressful and hectic! I'm back at my hometown now and have been helping out my mum with work to earn a bit of spending money for Download Festival. I'm going up on Wednesday so i'm getting really excited!

Any plans for the summer?
  11. Snake, huh? Naw! You seem too nice to be a snake! By the way, I believe my first user name was Thief!

Oh, it's great, as always, with me! How's life treating you? Being mistaken for a boy on any more forums?
  12. I see myself as more of a snake that steals coconuts than a squirrell... hisssss...

nice thought though! xD

hows it going?
  13. THIEF! Uh... coconut... thief...?? Is this you? The squirrel stealing the coconut, Storm?
  14. Oh no, I can't actually make it (unless I find time to pitch ideas to a real videogame company), I just have the ideas. It's going to be a hybrid between an RPG, strategy RPG and a fighter like Soul Calibur. I've done a load of concept art already!
  15. Ooh! You're making a game already? What is it about?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast