Conversation Between Storm and Rocky

11 Visitor Messages

1. Yes! You guys miss out though... we can get plastered in bars 3 years earlier than you guys... legally anyway! Cheers for the message! ^_^
  2. happy birthday now when you come visit me in the US you can get plastered at the bars with me! - love, your favorite stalker.
  3. I was more worried about the six arms and how you could be doing some serious damage with those SHINY SWORDS, but I will have to keep my eye on your vertically challenged self.
  4. Haha I shall do- but you have been warned!

Although it's not the fire fiend you should worry about... its more my lack of height. I have super midget stealth.
  5. nuuuuuu you keep you and your fiend of fire away from my Marlon Brando face
  6. Haha! You dare stalk me, you're getting a thrash! xP
  7. This was supposed to be the last week, however I have found out that they've changed some things and we've got a presentation to do for Wednesday. Its crazy, the course is so disorganised that i'm tempted to drop the 3rd year. Best to see how it goes though...

Oh... just looked on the myspace page and have found out that they've remixed some songs I like... should give those a listen...
  8. haha, yeah I'm glad I got done with school for the summer already lol, but I know how that goes! It always gets bleak right before a big break, so you must be almost there. When do you get done?
  9. Ah sounds crazy! I'm ok... feeling a little run down from stress. So little time yet so many assainments to finish and I have lost all motivation to do any of it! Not fun!
  10. Fist of God album by MSTRKRFT on MySpace Music - stream full MP3 songs and albums

It's on their myspace, but thats the whole mstrkrft "Fist of God" CD tracks. I know that the song "Bounce" featuring N.O.R.E. is kind of a big hit and is getting the group a lot of publicity by itself, but there are other songs that I like on the CD as well, it's a good mix of old school and new. But I hope you enjoy!

I'm doing pretty well, my grandma is coming over to the house to celebrate her 80th birthday, so things around here are kinda a madhouse at the moment, lol. Otherwise everything is great. How about yourself?
  11. Heya

Thanks for recomending mstrkrft for the radio, just listening to a few tunes. I'll try to find something to fit in well. Not sure if i'll be doing radio this week as someone wants to do something in the radio room when my show is on, although it should be getting sorted.

Hows things?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11